7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
i heart keenwah Prodcut Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"These i heart keenwah snack bags are absolutely delicious. The almond flavor had a simple, clean taste that I really enjoyed. I could eat these healthy bites all day long. I'm going to be taking a pack with me on my next hike; they're a great way to refuel."
"I fell in love with these tasty snacks. They had a pleasant, crunch texture and a flavor that I really enjoyed. I'm even more excited to know that these are treats that are as good for you as they taste. I can pronounce all of the ingredients, which is a real plus for me! I'm so happy to have found a snack that I enjoy and I know is good for me."
"Call me cheesy, I don’t really care…I love quinoa (and Keenwah). As someone who makes it their business to try a wide variety of gluten free products, I absolutely loved the flavor of these crispy quinoa treats. The ginger flavor was positively perfect. It’s easy to take on the go, which makes it good for school snacks and on-the-go activities like road trips. It’s a great snack that everyone can enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls
"These Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls (Arancini) have all the flavors of spinach and artichoke dip but in a fun fried ball of… Continue reading: "Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls"
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Tastefully Simple Gluten Free Beer Bread Mix Review
- Enter to win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Urban Farmer Steak Knife Set
- Chance to Win a Microplane Herb and Salad Chopper!
- Win a CDN ProAccurate Waterproof Meat Thermometer!
- Olo's Chipotle Paste
- Snikiddy Snacks Review
- Enter to Win a Crunchmaster Crackers Prize Pack!
- Win a Set of Nature's Kitchen Ice Pop Molds!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Smoothie
- Southern Vegan Carrot Raisin Salad
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Gluten-free Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Gluten Free Apple Crisp
- The Best Gluten Free Pancakes
- Gluten-free Lemon Cake
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes