Zoku Ice Ball Mold Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
We are always looking for the next big thing in the world of food & cocktails. This Zoku Ice Ball may just be it. The set of two molds is designed to make giant ice spheres for cocktails. These giant spheres of ice make for a great presentation and an ice cold beverage.
These molds are extremely easy to use. You simply pour water through the top of the mold. We were amazed that you can then invert the mold without water spilling! These ice ball molds are truly mess-free. Once the mold is filled, simply put it in the freezer and in just a few hours you will have a perfect ice ball sphere. Unmolding the spheres is just as simple as filling them. The top and bottom easily twist apart and you can pop the sphere out. The instructions call for freezing the spheres for 8 hours, but we found they were completely frozen in even less time. These molds are made with a chic design in mind. They are brightly colored and can be stacked perfectly with one another.
The spheres of ice are not only for making a cool cocktail presentation. These giant ice balls will actually keep your drink colder longer and will melt at a slower rate than the standard ice cube. The molds are not strictly for water. You can freeze colorful juices or slices of fruit. These ice balls will definitely be the talk of your next cocktail party.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Dexas SuperBoard!
- Enter to win a Kuhn Rikon Bamboo Cutting Board!
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Enter to Win a Crunchmaster Crackers Prize Pack!
- Win a Briefton's 5-Blade Spiralizer!
- Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
- Win a Prize Pack of Quinn Popcorn and Pretzel Snacks !
- Snyder's Eatsmart Prize Pack Review
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Garlic Chutney (poondu Chutney)
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Irish Soda Bread
- 20 Mins Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta
- Baked Gluten-free Coffee Cake Doughnuts (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Mutton Chops Recipe
- Madurai Mutton Kheema Kari Dosa
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Shallots Chicken Roast
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes