7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
WUSTHOF Asian Utility Knife
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
WUSTHOF Asian Utility Knife
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
The WÜSTHOF Asian Utility Knife is a well-built and versatile kitchen knife. With a 4.5" blade, high carbon blade from Germany, this knife is made to last a lifetime. I found many uses for it including trimming meat, shaving vegetables, and dicing fruit.
WÜSTHOF knives are known for their superior construction and practical form. This knife is part of their bestselling, "CLASSIC" line. It features a fully forged blade, meaning it is made from a single piece of metal and is incredibly sturdy. It is also triple riveted and has WÜSTHOF's patented, Precision Edge Technology. This actually keeps the blade sharper for longer!
While the name suggests that this knife is for cooking Asian recipes, it can be used for so much more. I found the unique size worked really well for me and my not so giant hands. I was able to control the shorter blade with more ease than a large chef's knife. I really liked the angle of the blade, too. I found I was able to make very precise cuts and I could even use the knife to peel vegetables.
Once you start using WÜSTHOF knives, it will be hard to use anything else, believe me. This particular knife is very handy and will make your prep work in the kitchen simpler. It also makes a wonderful gift for any cooking enthusiast!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Ryze Gluten Free Flour Mixes!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Win a Prize Pack of MELT Organic Spreads!
- Lundberg Family Farms Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond EDGE Stir-Fry Pan!
- Two Moms in the Raw Review
- Win a Tree of Life Cutting Board and Salt Box Set!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Ron 10" Cast Iron Covered Stockpot
- Win a Qrunch Burger Prize Packt!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Gluten-free Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Gluten Free Apple Crisp
- The Best Gluten Free Pancakes
- Gluten-free Lemon Cake
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- Mexican Brussel Sprouts
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes