Van's Natural Foods Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Van's Natural Foods Review
Provided by Van's Natural Foods
Reviewed by Amy Finn
Among the wide variety of crackers, snack bars, and cereals you can purchase with the coupons from Van's are the undeniably delicious Multigrain Crispy Whole Grain Baked Crackers. These delicious snacks are perfect for when you get that craving for something salty. They are light, crispy, and wonderfully salty. You can eat them by the handful since 30 crackers are only 140 calories. Plus, they are jammed packed with whole grains such as quinoa, millet, and amaranth. So not only do these taste amazing, they are good for you, too!
Mid-afternoon hunger will be completely banished with these light and airy crackers. The Multigrain have a subtle flavor so you can plunge them into your favorites dips (I tried them in guacamole to delicious results). Slice some of your favorite cheese and stack the crackers high; they can handle it. Instead of indulging in popcorn with a ton of butter, grab a box of these crackers when it's movie night.
The best part of this snack is that you can eat to your heart's content without once feeling guilty about it. They are small crackers, but they pack a punch when it comes to great nutrition. You'll feel good about packing these in your kids' lunch boxes as well as taking these to work with you while snacking at your desk.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter for a chance to win Jessica's Natural Foods Granola and Syrup!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Trudeau Double Egg Poacher!
- Chance to Win a Mauviel M'steel Wok!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite 9.5" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
- Mrs. Leeper's Gluten Free Pasta Review
- Simple Squares Sampler Review
- Enter to Win the Bare Snacks Prize Pack Giveaway!
- Win a Swiss Diamond EDGE Stir-Fry Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes