Van's Natural Foods Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Van's Natural Foods Review
Provided by Van's Natural Foods
Reviewed by Amy Finn
Among the wide variety of crackers, snack bars, and cereals you can purchase with the coupons from Van's are the undeniably delicious Multigrain Crispy Whole Grain Baked Crackers. These delicious snacks are perfect for when you get that craving for something salty. They are light, crispy, and wonderfully salty. You can eat them by the handful since 30 crackers are only 140 calories. Plus, they are jammed packed with whole grains such as quinoa, millet, and amaranth. So not only do these taste amazing, they are good for you, too!
Mid-afternoon hunger will be completely banished with these light and airy crackers. The Multigrain have a subtle flavor so you can plunge them into your favorites dips (I tried them in guacamole to delicious results). Slice some of your favorite cheese and stack the crackers high; they can handle it. Instead of indulging in popcorn with a ton of butter, grab a box of these crackers when it's movie night.
The best part of this snack is that you can eat to your heart's content without once feeling guilty about it. They are small crackers, but they pack a punch when it comes to great nutrition. You'll feel good about packing these in your kids' lunch boxes as well as taking these to work with you while snacking at your desk.
Read NextSo Delicious Product Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you crave bread like no one's business, then this easy-to-follow recipe on how to bake gluten free bread is made for you. Learn how… Continue reading: "How to Make Gluten Free French Bread"
- So Delicious Product Review
- sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
- Joseph Joseph Cooking Aids
- Modern Oats Prize Pack Review
- Saffron Road Review
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Snyders Gluten Free Pretzels!
- Enter to Win a Glutino Snack and Cookie Prize Pack!
- Win Free Three Bakers MaxOmega Bread!
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Win a Bag of Julia's Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes