Van's Gluten-Free Granola Clusters Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Van's is a brand well-known for their great gluten-free snacks and foods. I had the opportunity to sample one of their newest lines of soft baked granola clusters. The Blueberry Walnut Soft Baked Granola Clusters and Cranberry Almond Soft Baked Granola Clusters taste great as a snack or easy breakfast.
The soft baked granola is deceiving when you see it in the bag. It looks extremely sticky since it is one large block in the bag, but it turned out that it wasn't sticky at all. You simply break off chunks of the granola and reseal the bag. I loved that the bag resealed since I often have snacks like this go bad before I have finished enjoying them.
Both flavors worked quite well. I was slightly partial to the Cranberry Almond variety, but they were both crave-worthy! The cranberry variety had pepitas, pumpkin seeds, in the mix and they added the perfect amount of crunch, as well as flavor. Both of the granola cluster flavors were reminiscent of oatmeal cookie dough, in the best way possible.
The best part about this granola is that it is good for you! There is a shockingly low amount of sugar in the granola, even though it tastes sweet. There are also 12g of whole grain fiber in each serving. This is the best way to enjoy a sweet treat and get fiber all in at once!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Snackle Mouth Review
- Win a Dexas SuperBoard!
- Snyder's Eatsmart Prize Pack Review
- Mediterranean Snacks Tapaz2Go Review
- KIND Bars Sample Pack Review
- Beanitos Prize Pack Review
- Enjoy Life Cookie Prize Pack Review
- Win a Bundle of Rudi's Gluten Free Bread!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes