Udi's Cookie and Bread Line Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Udi's is world renowned for their great gluten free food products. Their lines of cookies, brownies, and breads are some of the best gluten free options on the market.
I had the opportunity to sample a few of the cookies and brownies they offer. One of the most interesting cookies was the Peanut Butter Coconut. I love both of these flavors, but had never tried anything which combines them. This combination turns out to be one of my new favorites, and it works great with the texture of the soft-baked cookies.
The Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies along with the Snickerdoodles will be welcomed by anyone living a gluten free lifestyle. They don't taste any different than regular cookie made with flour. The flavors of each cookie are unique and delightful.
I sampled two of their great bread products: the Cinnamon Raisin and Millet-Chia Bread. The Cinnamon Raisin Bread was the perfect mix between sweet and savory. I think it would make for a great breakfast or midday snack. The Millet-Chia Bread I could use for sandwiches every day. It has a nice hearty texture and taste that works great for sandwiches.
Eating gluten free doesn't have to be difficult with Udi's making great products. These cookies and breads will be easy replacements for gluten filled foods. The whole household will enjoy these eats!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Stasher Food Storage Bag!
- Canyon Bakehouse Bread and Muffin Review
- Enter for a chance to win Jessica's Natural Foods Granola and Syrup!
- Larabar Variety Pack Giveaway Review
- Miss Paleo Mixes Brownie Mix Review
- Toufayan Gluten Free Wraps Review
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Yolk Out Whisk!
- Win a Kinnikinnick Donut Prize Pack!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Win a Smart Planet Ultrathin SaladBook Storage Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon French Toast (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- The Best Restaurant-thentic Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing
- Potato Salad
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Spicy Cheesy Dairy Free Potato Wedges
- Frito Pie
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes