Two Moms in the Raw Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Two Moms in the Raw Granola Bars
Provided by Two Moms in the Raw
Reviewed by Amy Finn, Editor
From Boulder Country, CO comes this amazingly tasty and super healthy snack company that is sure to become a new household name. Two Moms in the Raw creates organic and 100% gluten-free snacks, including granola bars, crackers, truffles, and cereals.
The granola bars are very flavorful and satisfying without being heavy. Packed with seeds, nuts, and all-natural ingredients, these bars are full of energy and power and not empty-fillers. They barely stay together when you unwrap them, but this is because the binding agent that keeps the ingredients together is thin. You don't taste anything but the fresh, organic ingredients that are put into each and every granola bar. These aren't your typical bars; they aren't super chewy or dense. You'll be full after finishing this snack but not stuffed. Just one granola bar will power you for hours whether you're running errands or working out.
Forget those dense and rather unhealthy granola bars that you find in the food stores. Two Moms in the Raw has taken the granola bar, striped out everything bad, and given us one of the best things to snack on. You're sure to love their delicious flavor and simple ingredients. One bite and this will be the only gluten-free granola bar for you.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter for a chance to win Jessica's Natural Foods Granola and Syrup!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Trudeau Double Egg Poacher!
- Chance to Win a Mauviel M'steel Wok!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite 9.5" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
- Mrs. Leeper's Gluten Free Pasta Review
- Simple Squares Sampler Review
- Enter to Win the Bare Snacks Prize Pack Giveaway!
- Win a Swiss Diamond EDGE Stir-Fry Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes