7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Two Moms in the Raw Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Two Moms in the Raw Granola Bars
Provided by Two Moms in the Raw
Reviewed by Amy Finn, Editor
From Boulder Country, CO comes this amazingly tasty and super healthy snack company that is sure to become a new household name. Two Moms in the Raw creates organic and 100% gluten-free snacks, including granola bars, crackers, truffles, and cereals.
The granola bars are very flavorful and satisfying without being heavy. Packed with seeds, nuts, and all-natural ingredients, these bars are full of energy and power and not empty-fillers. They barely stay together when you unwrap them, but this is because the binding agent that keeps the ingredients together is thin. You don't taste anything but the fresh, organic ingredients that are put into each and every granola bar. These aren't your typical bars; they aren't super chewy or dense. You'll be full after finishing this snack but not stuffed. Just one granola bar will power you for hours whether you're running errands or working out.
Forget those dense and rather unhealthy granola bars that you find in the food stores. Two Moms in the Raw has taken the granola bar, striped out everything bad, and given us one of the best things to snack on. You're sure to love their delicious flavor and simple ingredients. One bite and this will be the only gluten-free granola bar for you.
Read NextJoseph Joseph Fold-Flat Box Grater
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Fold-Flat Box Grater!
- Tastefully Simple Gluten Free Beer Bread Mix Review
- Chance to Win a Microplane Home Series Cheese Grater Set!
- Win a Prize Pack of Ryze Gluten Free Flour Mixes!
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Chance to Win a JK Adams Walnut Whitewash Serving Board!
- Win a Capresso 10-Cup RapidBrew Coffee Maker!
- Win a Peugeot Mahe Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- The Top 6 Gluten-Free Snack Brands
- Win a Living NOW Quinoa Pasta Prize Pack!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Goat Cheese Pesto
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- Zucchini Enchilada Roll Ups
- Homemade Wendy’s Frosty
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes