Toufayan Gluten Free Wraps Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
If you’re having trouble deciding between eating a sandwich or a salad, why not opt for a sandwich wrap instead? They’re the perfect combination of the two dishes. However, some wraps are definitely better than others, depending on what kind you choose to roll your ingredients into. After all, not all tortillas and wraps are created the same. But, with a Toufayan gluten free wrap, you can’t go wrong!
Unlike other gluten free products (especially gluten free bread-like foods), Toufayan’s gluten free wraps are perfectly soft and have a really great texture that will compliment your meal without crumbling between your fingers. I have to think that their non-crumbly texture is due to the fact that all Toufayan wraps are hearth-baked to perfection. They’re especially pliable when heated up for a few seconds in the microwave. Plus, Toufayan’s wraps are the perfect size for lunch wraps. They’re not outrageously huge like a lot of other brands I’ve seen at the store, but they aren’t tiny either. Two sandwich wraps was the perfect lunch portion for me.
I personally love how Toufayan not only makes quality wraps, but they make them in a variety of savory flavors as well. The flavors I was fortunate enough to try were Garden Vegetable, Sun Dried Tomato, and Spinach (in addition to their Original flavor, of course). While the flavors of these specialty wraps weren’t overpowering, they added a nice flavor depth to every sandwich wrap I made. My personal favorite was the Sun Dried Tomato. Though I tried to choose a different wrap variety every time I made myself a meal, the Sun Dried Tomato package was the first one to go empty.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Compact Automatic Bread Maker!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Win a Prize Pack of Canyon Bakehouse Hamburger Buns!
- Win a Frieling Black Cube Saucepan!
- Win a Simple Mills Holiday Baking Set!
- Mrs. Leeper's Gluten Free Pasta Review
- Smude's Sunflower Oil
- Enjoy Life Cookie Prize Pack Review
- Ian's Natural Foods Prize Pack Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso EC300 Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
- Instant Pot Bone Broth
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Gluten-Free Grilled French Toast (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Chocolate Cherry Almond Butter Fudge
- Gluten-Free Grilled French Toast Skewers (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Sweet & Sour Chicken (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Allergy-Free)
- Turkey A La King
- Vegan Greek Dressing and Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Zucchini with Chickpeas, Pesto, and Feta
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes