Tiger Nuts Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
It's difficult to find a snack that will fill you up without weighing you down. It's even more challenging to find a snack that also tastes good. I don't know about you, but I've always hated choosing one over the other. Now, however, you don't have to. For a tasty and satisfying snack that's also healthy for you, look no further than Tiger Nuts.
Believe it or not, but Tiger Nuts aren't actually nuts. They're tubers that grow on the ground, sort of like a potato. Yet, they're just as easy to eat as nuts, if not easier. The great thing about buying bags of this snack is that they're already peeled and so all you have to do is pop them in your mouth and enjoy them.
These treats have a slightly sweet flavor as well as a sort of peanut aftertaste, sort of like a cross between a raisin and a nut. I've never tasted something like these Tiger Nuts before, but I really like the flavor combination. They have a slightly chewy texture that makes them easy to eat. I find them to be a great snack to eat while on the go as well as while I'm sitting at my desk.
The best part about this snack is that you don't have to feel guilty about eating a lot at one time. These "nuts" are packed with fiber, which is part of what helps your body stay fuller longer. They're also packed with vitamins and minerals which I really like because I don't normally get enough in my regular diet. I'll definitely be grabbing a bag of Tiger Nuts as a snack from now on instead of my usual junk food.
We're giving away one bag of Supreme Peeled Tiger Nuts to six lucky winners. Enter between March 31 and April 13, 2014 for your chance to win!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to win Frieling WOLL Diamond Lite Wok!
- Enter to Win The Perfect Bar Giveaway!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
- Chance to Win a Set of Good Dee's Gluten Free Dessert Mix!
- Win a Prize Pack of Bare Snacks Banana Chips!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Compact Automatic Bread Maker!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart 11-Piece Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware Set!
- Enter to Win a Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
- Win a Box of Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Cream Cheese
- Southern Vegan Banana Pudding (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Zucchini Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Avocado Dressing
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Pumpkin Chili
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe (Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Gluten-Free Fettuccine Alfredo (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Southwest Chicken Chowder Recipe
- Healthy Apple Cake (Paleo, Low Carb & Sugar Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes