Three Bakers MaxOmega Bread Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Three Bakers MaxOmega Bread is like no other gluten free bread you have tried before. The gluten free bread is incredibly moist, flavorful, and filled with nutritional ingredients. 5 different seeds are used to create this unique and delicious bread.
I have had the opportunity to sample a few of the great breads that are produced by Three Bakers. I am so impressed with how moist their breads are and how well they mimic bread made with gluten. Most gluten free breads require toasting to be considered edible, but this bread is great without any heat.
In addition to having a great bread texture, the MaxOmega bread has a mix of seeds that add a delicious crunch to every bite. Sunflower seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, and hulled hemp seeds are all used to give the bread more nutritional value and flavor. Omega 3 is one of the best and most important fats to eat and this bread ensures you are getting enough.
I think this bread is especially good for toast and sandwiches. I think the seeds and flavor of the bread go really well with an Italian sandwich or turkey sandwich. Being able to enjoy a simple sandwich is something that has always been hard while gluten free, but this bread changes all of that! This bread can also be used to make recipes for French toast or even bread pudding.
The loaf is 17 ounces and not shaped small like some other gluten free breads I have tried. It is just like a regular loaf of bread, which is a joy for anyone living a gluten free lifestyle. I also like how well this bread freezes. If you can't go through an entire loaf without it going bad, storing it in the freezer for to enjoy later is a great option. Their website has some helpful tips on storing your bread for optimum taste.
Three Bakers MaxOmega Bread is gluten free bread that anyone eating gluten free should be trying because it is that good. It could even change your outlook on the options for eating gluten free, as it did for me. Not only is the bread nutritious, but it is also delicious.
Make this Perfect Gluten Free French Toast with Bacon Infused Syrup Recipe using Three Bakers bread!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Fissler SensoRed Nonstick Wok!
- Win Free Dei Fratelli Gluten Free Tomato Soup!
- Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
- Win a Kyocera Mini Prep Knife!
- Win a Prize Pack of Canyon Bakehouse Hamburger Buns!
- sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
- Enter to Win Free Smart Flour Foods Gluten Free Pizzas!
- Win a Prize Pack of Modern Table Meals Bean Pasta!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife!
- Chance to Win a Starpack Flexible 3-Piece Spatula Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Cucumber Avocado Salad
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Mug Cake (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cucumber Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes