Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread is gluten free bread that actually tastes like real bread. The bread is made with Amaranth, Hemp, Quinoa, Teff, Sorghum, Flax, and Millet to create a high fiber, tasty loaf. The gluten free bread will be loved by everyone in the house, even those not living a gluten free lifestyle.
I wouldn't call this gluten free bread; I would actually call it bread that just happens to be gluten free. Most gluten free breads I have sampled required toasting in order to be edible and even then they had a cardboard taste. This bread is delicious eaten on its own, made into a sandwich, or toasted; it is that good.
The ancient grains used to make this whole grain bread provide a wonderful source of fiber. The seeds and grains add a fantastic texture to each bite. The bread itself is incredibly moist and tastes perfect whether you toast it or not. The flavor is rich and yeasty in a good way. The crust is wonderfully chewy and crunchy when toasted. The all-natural loaf of bread is a fantastic addition to the gluten free bread market.
Another issue with most gluten free breads is the size of the loaf, but not with Three Bakers bread. Each loaf is 17 ounces, similar to a traditional loaf of sliced bread. It is the perfect size for making a sandwich or even panini.
This is the gluten free bread we have all been waiting patiently to be made. It doesn't taste like it is missing anything and it has just the right bread texture. These loaves can easily be frozen and defrosted when ready to eat. This fantastic bread makes it possible to once again enjoy your favorite sandwiches!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Enter to Win The Perfect Bar Giveaway!
Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
Win a Bella Gluten Free Mixes Prize Pack!
Win a Prize Pack of Crunchies Freeze-Dried Fruit!
Win an Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker!
Win a Dexas SuperBoard!
Win a Brieftons Adjustable Mandoline!
Win a Sampler of iWon Protein Chips!
Tiger Nuts Review
Enter to Win a Zojirushi Virtuoso Bread Maker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kir Royale
- Gluten-Free Easter Bunny Cut-Out Sugar Cookies (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Rainbow Easter Deviled Eggs
- Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Shrimp with Green Beans
- 3-Ingredient Crispy Cocoa Air Fryer Chickpeas (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Savory Gluten Free Crepes with Turmeric
- Slow Cooker Taco Chicken (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Allergy-Free)
- Zucchini Stew with Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Moroccan Chicken
- Good Dee's Gluten Free Dessert Mixes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes