Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread is gluten free bread that actually tastes like real bread. The bread is made with Amaranth, Hemp, Quinoa, Teff, Sorghum, Flax, and Millet to create a high fiber, tasty loaf. The gluten free bread will be loved by everyone in the house, even those not living a gluten free lifestyle.
I wouldn't call this gluten free bread; I would actually call it bread that just happens to be gluten free. Most gluten free breads I have sampled required toasting in order to be edible and even then they had a cardboard taste. This bread is delicious eaten on its own, made into a sandwich, or toasted; it is that good.
The ancient grains used to make this whole grain bread provide a wonderful source of fiber. The seeds and grains add a fantastic texture to each bite. The bread itself is incredibly moist and tastes perfect whether you toast it or not. The flavor is rich and yeasty in a good way. The crust is wonderfully chewy and crunchy when toasted. The all-natural loaf of bread is a fantastic addition to the gluten free bread market.
Another issue with most gluten free breads is the size of the loaf, but not with Three Bakers bread. Each loaf is 17 ounces, similar to a traditional loaf of sliced bread. It is the perfect size for making a sandwich or even panini.
This is the gluten free bread we have all been waiting patiently to be made. It doesn't taste like it is missing anything and it has just the right bread texture. These loaves can easily be frozen and defrosted when ready to eat. This fantastic bread makes it possible to once again enjoy your favorite sandwiches!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't deny yourself the joy of a Thin Mint. These Gluten Free Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies are only 115 calories and there's no oil… Continue reading: "Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies"
- Chance to Win a Microplane Rotary Cheese Grater!
- Win an Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker!
- Win a Fiesta Indivdual Casserole Dish!
- Win the Best Gluten Free Cake Mix Ever!
- Win a Prize Pack of Hungryroot Side Dishes!
- Enter to win a Kuhn Rikon Bamboo Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Ron 10" Cast Iron Covered Stockpot
- Win a Rosle Can Opener!
- Win a Prize Pack of Among Friends Baking Mixes!
- Win a Prize Pack of Explore Cuisine Instant Noodle Soups!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free And Vegan Seed Crackers
- Caper Hummus
- Almond Butter Granola
- No-bake Energy Balls
- Zucchini Roll Ups With Hummus And Veggies
- Microplane Fine Rotary Cheese Grater
- Baked Vegan Mac & Cheese (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- How To Make Cauliflower Rice For Batch Cooking
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes