7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
The Top 6 Gluten-Free Snack Brands
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Here at FaveGlutenFreeRecipes, we test many different gluten-free products. This list is the comprehensive list of all the top gluten-free snack brands that we've reviewed since our inception. We guarantee that you'll love any of these snacks.
The Top 6 Gluten-Free Snack Brands
i heart keenwah - These i heart keenwah snack bags are absolutely delicious. The almond flavor had a simple, clean taste that I really enjoyed. I could eat these healthy bites all day long. I'm going to be taking a pack with me on my next hike; they're a great way to refuel.
Mediterranean Snacks - You will love these all-in-one snack packs. Each of these snacks is a single serving so you don't have to worry about over-eating or having too much. They are the perfect way to tide you over from lunch to dinner, or from breakfast to lunch. The smooth, cool hummus is a perfect contrast to the crispy, salty crackers.
Plentils Chips - If you are a snacker looking for something great to try, you cannot go wrong with these chips. I didn't know what to expect from a "lentil" based chip. The Garlic and Parmesan flavor totally exceeded my expectations...they were amazing! The flavor wasn't overwhelming at all and the chips themselves aren't greasy. It's a fantastic alternative to your run-of-the-mill greasy, unhealthy potato chips. Be sure to give them a try.
Snyder's Eatsmart - One of the first things that you'll notice about these amazing snacks are the crunch. The gluten free pretzels have snap unlike any other, and the all natural potato crisps and other eatsmart snacks have a wonderful crispy crunch. The next thing you'll notice is the taste; these snacks super flavorful. Once you start munching on these, it will be near impossible to stop.
Van's Natural Foods - Mid-afternoon hunger will be completely banished with these light and airy crackers. The Multigrain have a subtle flavor so you can plunge them into your favorites dips (I tried them in guacamole to delicious results). Slice some of your favorite cheese and stack the crackers high; they can handle it. Instead of indulging in popcorn with a ton of butter, grab a box of these crackers when it's movie night.
Crunchmaster - When I'm at work, I get hungry. I found a perfect mid-morning snack with the varitey of crackers that Crunchmaster makes. I don't feel bad about grabbing a handful of their crackers as a way to help me make it through until lunch.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cannellini Bean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
"Cannellini Bean Salad features sun-dried tomatoes, Kalamata olives, and fresh herbs in a light dressing. Its easy to make with only 6… Continue reading: "Cannellini Bean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes"
- Tastefully Simple Gluten Free Beer Bread Mix Review
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set!
- Snikiddy Snacks Review
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Enter to Win a Sampler of Biena Chickpea Snacks!
- Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Goat Cheese Pesto
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- Zucchini Enchilada Roll Ups
- Homemade Wendy’s Frosty
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes