The Little Kernel Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Little Kernel Review
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
The folks at The Little Kernel are on to something - everything's better when it's mini! The special feature of The Little Kernel is that the popcorn is tiny and adorable. If you're the person who likes to dig at the bottom of a popcorn bag for the bite-sized pieces, you'll love these itty bitty pieces of popcorn.
Popcorn this small would be put to great use as a topping for appetizers or an ingredient in homemade candy. Add some to homemade candy bark for a sweet, salty and crunchy effect. There's no limit to what you can create with The Little Kernel if you get creative in the kitchen, as popcorn pairs well with savory and sweet foods.
The Little Kernel comes in six different flavors including: Truffle Sea Salt, Sweet & Salty, Pink Himalayan Salt, White Cheddar, Butter and Naked. The flavoring is light and aromatic, so you'll still feel like you're getting the healthy benefits of popcorn as you snack.
We tried three of The Little Kernel's flavors here at FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com. The Sweet & Salty flavor has a great balance of the two flavors, and is somewhat reminiscent of kettle corn. The White Cheddar flavor isn't as heavy as other white cheddar popcorns; the flavor seems infused in the popcorn rather than coated on. Finally, the Butter flavor was as classic as it gets, while remaining light enough for long snacking sessions.
This popcorn makes an excellent work day snack as it's small and compact, so you can put some in a plastic baggy and won't finish as fast as 'full size' popcorn. The other benefit? You probably won't overdo it because the pieces are small.
If you're looking for a light healthy snack, this just might be your new favorite!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Little Kernel Review
- The NEGG Incredible Boiled Egg Peeler
- Emile Henry Brioche Baker
- Abundtant Love Bundt Cake Mix Review
- Paula Deen Covered Chicken Frying Pan
- Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread Review
- Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter Review
- Silchef Splatter Screen Review
- Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer Review
- Smart Planet NDK Vacuum Bottle Review
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The NEGG
- Vegan Lentil Curry
- Vegan Asian Noodles with Carrots
- Mexican Burgers with Adobo Sauce
- Vegan Mango and Avocado Summer Rolls
- Vegan Butternut Squash Tacos
- Sriracha Honey Mustard Salmon
- Vegan Mushroom Stir Fry
- Superfood Vegan Veggie Burgers
- Spicy Paprika Garlic Shrimp