The Little Kernel Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Little Kernel Review
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
The folks at The Little Kernel are on to something - everything's better when it's mini! The special feature of The Little Kernel is that the popcorn is tiny and adorable. If you're the person who likes to dig at the bottom of a popcorn bag for the bite-sized pieces, you'll love these itty bitty pieces of popcorn.
Popcorn this small would be put to great use as a topping for appetizers or an ingredient in homemade candy. Add some to homemade candy bark for a sweet, salty and crunchy effect. There's no limit to what you can create with The Little Kernel if you get creative in the kitchen, as popcorn pairs well with savory and sweet foods.
The Little Kernel comes in six different flavors including: Truffle Sea Salt, Sweet & Salty, Pink Himalayan Salt, White Cheddar, Butter and Naked. The flavoring is light and aromatic, so you'll still feel like you're getting the healthy benefits of popcorn as you snack.
We tried three of The Little Kernel's flavors here at FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com. The Sweet & Salty flavor has a great balance of the two flavors, and is somewhat reminiscent of kettle corn. The White Cheddar flavor isn't as heavy as other white cheddar popcorns; the flavor seems infused in the popcorn rather than coated on. Finally, the Butter flavor was as classic as it gets, while remaining light enough for long snacking sessions.
This popcorn makes an excellent work day snack as it's small and compact, so you can put some in a plastic baggy and won't finish as fast as 'full size' popcorn. The other benefit? You probably won't overdo it because the pieces are small.
If you're looking for a light healthy snack, this just might be your new favorite!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- GourmetGiftBaskets.com Gluten Free Basket Review
- Farberware Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust Review
- Dei Fratelli Gluten Free Tomato Soup Review
- Smart Planet Iced Coffee Bottle Review
- Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish Review
- Blends by Orly Gluten Free Flour Review
- Canyon Bakehouse Hamburger Bun Review
- Bakery on Main Happy Oats Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Loaded Paleo Sweet Potato Boats
- Stir Fried Baby Bok Choy
- Maple Roasted Cashew Trail Mix
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- Korean Chicken Drumsticks
- Spicy Korean Chili With Kimchi
- Gluten-Free Apple Butter Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Glaze
- Tempeh Stir Fry
- Perfect Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
- Triple Coconut Chocolate Donuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes