Swiss Diamond EDGE Stir-Fry Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Swiss Diamond EDGE Stir-Fry Pan is ideal for cooking all of your favorite vegetables, sauces, and stir-fry recipes. The pan is incredibly durable and heats evenly to cook all your food perfectly. The pan comes complete with a tempered glass lid featuring an adjustable steam vent.
This pan is made using the same nonstick coating that made Swiss Diamond famous. The coating uses real diamonds to create a durable and long-lasting cooking surface. Swiss Diamond is so confident that the material will last, that they even have a lifetime warranty! You will be amazed at how well the nonstick coating works even with no cooking oil being used.
Swiss Diamond pans like this one are great to use on the stovetop, but they also work well for baking in the oven. The pan can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F. This makes starting a dish on the stove and finishing it in the oven simple as can be.
The pan also comes with one of their glass-tempered lids. It features a steam vent that can be adjusted depending on your needs. This allows you to have complete control during the cooking process. Just like the pan, this lid can be used in an oven up to 500 degrees F. The tempering process means the lid is also incredibly strong and durable.
The EDGE Stir-Fry Pan is one of the most unique pans that Swiss Diamond makes. It is shaped similarly as a wok, but has an added edge on the top. The small edge keeps food from flying all over your kitchen. I love using the handle and my wrist to flip food and the added EDGE makes it much safer to do that.
I love the shape of this pan. It can hold 3 quarts which is plenty of space for stir-frying an entire family's meal. The wide surface is complemented by the EDGE sides on the pan. I like that the pan is less deep than a wok because it is much easier to store in a cabinet. The hole on the handle also allows you to hang it from a pot rack.
This pan is perfect for making stir-frys, like the name says, but it is also great for other uses. You can use it to pan-fry meat, saute vegetables, or even to make a casserole. The versatile pan will be a kitchen staple for years to come.
See the pan in action below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
- Enter to Win Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
- Win a Prize Pack of Ellyndale Instant Quinoa in a Cup!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saucepan with Lid!
- Venice Bakery Pizza Crust Review
- Enter to Win the Gluten Free Granola Giveaway!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Yolk Out Whisk!
- Enter to win Good Cooking Collapsible Colander
- Win a Capresso 10-Cup RapidBrew Coffee Maker!
- Chance to Win a Lesser Evil Popcorn Prize Pack!
- Enter to Win a Brieftons QuickSlice Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Vegan Lemon Bars (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes