Swiss Diamond EDGE Stir-Fry Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Swiss Diamond EDGE Stir-Fry Pan is ideal for cooking all of your favorite vegetables, sauces, and stir-fry recipes. The pan is incredibly durable and heats evenly to cook all your food perfectly. The pan comes complete with a tempered glass lid featuring an adjustable steam vent.
This pan is made using the same nonstick coating that made Swiss Diamond famous. The coating uses real diamonds to create a durable and long-lasting cooking surface. Swiss Diamond is so confident that the material will last, that they even have a lifetime warranty! You will be amazed at how well the nonstick coating works even with no cooking oil being used.
Swiss Diamond pans like this one are great to use on the stovetop, but they also work well for baking in the oven. The pan can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F. This makes starting a dish on the stove and finishing it in the oven simple as can be.
The pan also comes with one of their glass-tempered lids. It features a steam vent that can be adjusted depending on your needs. This allows you to have complete control during the cooking process. Just like the pan, this lid can be used in an oven up to 500 degrees F. The tempering process means the lid is also incredibly strong and durable.
The EDGE Stir-Fry Pan is one of the most unique pans that Swiss Diamond makes. It is shaped similarly as a wok, but has an added edge on the top. The small edge keeps food from flying all over your kitchen. I love using the handle and my wrist to flip food and the added EDGE makes it much safer to do that.
I love the shape of this pan. It can hold 3 quarts which is plenty of space for stir-frying an entire family's meal. The wide surface is complemented by the EDGE sides on the pan. I like that the pan is less deep than a wok because it is much easier to store in a cabinet. The hole on the handle also allows you to hang it from a pot rack.
This pan is perfect for making stir-frys, like the name says, but it is also great for other uses. You can use it to pan-fry meat, saute vegetables, or even to make a casserole. The versatile pan will be a kitchen staple for years to come.
See the pan in action below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to win Frieling WOLL Diamond Lite Wok!
- Enter to Win The Perfect Bar Giveaway!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
- Chance to Win a Set of Good Dee's Gluten Free Dessert Mix!
- Win a Prize Pack of Bare Snacks Banana Chips!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Compact Automatic Bread Maker!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart 11-Piece Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware Set!
- Enter to Win a Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
- Win a Box of Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Cream Cheese
- Southern Vegan Banana Pudding (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Zucchini Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Avocado Dressing
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Pumpkin Chili
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe (Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Gluten-Free Fettuccine Alfredo (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Southwest Chicken Chowder Recipe
- Healthy Apple Cake (Paleo, Low Carb & Sugar Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes