sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
Provided by sweetriot
Reviewed by Amy Finn
Chocolate is one of those crave-worthy foods that no one ever seems to get tired of. There's so many different varieties and flavors that it's hard to pick a favorite—until now that is. sweetroit chocolate is not only different in flavor, it's changing the game of how chocolate is made and even packaged.
When sweetriot CEO Sarah Endline began her chocolate company, she wanted to change the world. She sources her chocolate exclusively from Latin America, helping the local farmers there build a better life through fair prices and direct trade. She also helps and supports the arts by featuring emerging artists' works on the packaging of her chocolate bars and on the tins of her cacao nibs (the cleverly named "Peaces").
sweetriot chocolate comes in many different flavors, inlcuding 85% Dark Chocolate, Quirky Quinoa, and Kickin' Coconut. The quinoa and flax lend subtle flavors to the rich chocolate, but their most notable benefit is a wonderful crunchy to each bite. The coconut adds a tropical sweetness to the deep flavor of chocolate; this bar will disappear much faster than you intend it to; one bit is just not enough. Along with the variety chocolate bars, there are also chocolate covered cacao nibs. These popable little pieces of chocolate are just right when all you want is a little taste of chocolate. The tin they come in closes so you can always have chocolate in your bag when you need it. (You can also reuse the tin when the chocolate's gone.)
While all of sweetriot's chocolates use no gluten ingredients, the facility they process it in is not 100% gluten-free so if you have Celiac disease, be warned. They don't use the same equipment, but there is gluten in the same facility; cross-contamination is possible.
Sweetriot would also like to offer you a special deal! Go to Sweetriot and enter the code glutenfreeriot to get 20% off your order for the whole month of August!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Win a Prize Pack of Quinn Popcorn and Pretzel Snacks !
- Enter to win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns!
- Enter to Win a Dreamfarm Supreme 7-Piece Tool Set!
- Win a Big Slice Apples Prize Pack!
- Chance to Win a Box Appetite Brilliant Lunch Box Book!
- Chance to Win a Lekue Microwave Popcorn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Fissler SensoRed Nonstick Wok!
- Van's Natural Foods Review
- Win Free Delights Gluten Free Stuffed Sandwiches!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes