Stasher Food Storage Bag Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Stasher Food Storage Bag Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Packing lunches is made easy thanks to the Stasher Food Storage Bag. This reusable, silicone bag can easily hold a sandwich or snacks. It can be put in the freezer or microwave, and then cleaned in the dishwasher.
I always pack homemade lunches for my kids to bring to school and myself to take to work. Sometimes I go through an entire box of baggies in just a month. Not only is it wasteful, but it is also expensive. The Stasher is the perfect alternative. At an incredibly low cost, I can pack sandwiches every day without impacting the environment.
The silicone material used to make these storage bags is extremely durable, practical, and environmentally friendly. Unlike most plastics bags, it can go in your microwave risk-free and actually keeps your food safe from ice burn when put in the freezer. The air-tight seal even makes it ideal for sous-vide cooking. After a day's use, the Stasher can go right into your dishwasher for a quick and easy clean.
The bags also make lunch a little more fun. They come in a variety of colors and designs, many of which appeal to kids. You can also write a little note on them using a dry erase marker. This is especially helpful for dating the bags of leftovers.
The versatility of these reusable bags extends beyond the kitchen. You can use them to store office supplies, organize your crafts, or even to bring liquids on a plane. I recommend stocking up on a few bags for the home and office!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making gluten free bread can be difficult, but not when it comes to this Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread. This recipe is easy to make… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread"
- Win Free Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Chance to Win a Fissler SensoRed Nonstick Wok!
- Lundberg Family Farms Review
- Win a Bella Gluten Free Mixes Prize Pack!
- Enter to Win Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
- Chance to Win a Dancing Deer Gluten Free Dessert Gift Set!
- Larabar Variety Pack Giveaway Review
- Cedarlane Foods Review
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes