- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Stasher Food Storage Bag Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Stasher Food Storage Bag Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Packing lunches is made easy thanks to the Stasher Food Storage Bag. This reusable, silicone bag can easily hold a sandwich or snacks. It can be put in the freezer or microwave, and then cleaned in the dishwasher.
I always pack homemade lunches for my kids to bring to school and myself to take to work. Sometimes I go through an entire box of baggies in just a month. Not only is it wasteful, but it is also expensive. The Stasher is the perfect alternative. At an incredibly low cost, I can pack sandwiches every day without impacting the environment.
The silicone material used to make these storage bags is extremely durable, practical, and environmentally friendly. Unlike most plastics bags, it can go in your microwave risk-free and actually keeps your food safe from ice burn when put in the freezer. The air-tight seal even makes it ideal for sous-vide cooking. After a day's use, the Stasher can go right into your dishwasher for a quick and easy clean.
The bags also make lunch a little more fun. They come in a variety of colors and designs, many of which appeal to kids. You can also write a little note on them using a dry erase marker. This is especially helpful for dating the bags of leftovers.
The versatility of these reusable bags extends beyond the kitchen. You can use them to store office supplies, organize your crafts, or even to bring liquids on a plane. I recommend stocking up on a few bags for the home and office!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
"My kids eat snacks like its their job. Thats why I always have a batch of hummus on hand! I like to change up the flavors every now… Continue reading: "Roasted Red Pepper Hummus"
- Tastefully Simple Gluten-Free Baking Mixes Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Ellyndale Instant Quinoa in a Cup!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Fold-Flat Box Grater!
- Sugar and Spice Market Prize Pack Review
- Old Wisconsin Prize Pack Review
- Snikiddy Snacks Review
- Chance to Win a JK Adams Walnut Whitewash Serving Board!
- Win a Prize Pack of Ryze Gluten Free Flour Mixes!
- Win a Prize Pack of Boulder Organic Soups!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- Mexican Brussel Sprouts
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Goat Cheese Pesto
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes