Snackle Mouth Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Snackle Mouth Supersnack Varieties
Provided by Snackle Mouth
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Many gluten-free snacks leave quite a lot to be desired. They may have a really dull or unappetizing flavor, or their texture just doesn't appeal to you. Snackle Mouth, however, is what all gluten-free snacks should be. With so much flavor and crunch packed into each and every bite, it's hard to stop reaching for more. Out of all of the snacks (sweet, salty, or savory) that I have ever tried, I can honestly say that Snackle Mouth is, by far, my all-time favorite.
While eating Snackle Mouth, I found myself caught between two physical states. The first was wanting more because I was addicted to the snacks' delicious flavors. Once I started eating Snackle Mouth, I found it really hard to stop. While I love all three varieties of Snackle Mouth that I was fortunate to try (Almond Pecan Maple Clusters, Almond Berry Clusters, and Salty Chocolate Clusters), I have to say that I probably ate the Almond Berry Clusters in record snacking time. They were just so good and tasted slightly like a delicious blueberry muffin.
The second state I found myself in and feeling like I should stop reaching for more Snackle Mouth pieces because I was full and satisfied. Because these snacks are all made with oats and oat bran, they're really filling. But I think it was the combination of these ingredients and the snacks' texture that made them truly satisfying. Upon first bite, each cluster is incredibly crunchy. However, there's a pleasant chewiness that follows, thanks in part to the dried fruit in two of the snack varieties. So, because they're made with oats and they're crunchy, they make my body feel fuller faster (which is great because I'm the type of person who could snack all day long).
I cannot recommend these Snackle Mouth products enough (even to non-gluten free folk) and will surely be on the lookout for these snacks every time I go to the store. If you love delicious snacks, I definitely suggest that you try a box of Snackle Mouth. Im sure you'll love it as much as I do.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Kyocera Dual Mill!
- Chance to Win a Maverick Pocket Knife Thermometer!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Chop2Pot Folding Cutting Board!
- Wholly Guacamole Cooler Prize Pack Review
- Cosmos Creations Swag Bag Review
- Enter to Win an Ohuhu Ice Sphere Mold!
- Chance to Win a Lesser Evil Popcorn Prize Pack!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Ultimum Covered Wok!
- Mrs. Leeper's Gluten Free Pasta Review
- Olo's Chipotle Paste
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pesto Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon French Toast (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes