- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Smude's Sunflower Oil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Smude's All-Natural Sunflower Oil Review
Provided by Smude Sunflower Oil
Reviewed by Amy Finn, Editor
Minnesota is known for their many lakes, but now it's gettin recognition for something else: sunflower oil. In 2007, when Minnesota faced a drought, Tom Smude decided that he was going to start growing and producing his own brand of sunflower oil because sunflowers are a drought tolerant crop. By 2009 he had a business plan in mind and started planting high oleic sunflowers. By the fall of 2009 the oil plant was under construction and by January 1, 2010 he started pressing oil. On February 10, 2010 Tom bottled his first bottle of All Natural Premium Cold Pressed High Oleic Sunflower Oil.
Smude's Sunflower Oil is non-GMO and made in the USA. Sunflower oil is valued for is light taste, frying performance, and health benefits. There are a lot of companies, restaurants, and foodies who have already started using sunflower oil in place of other vegetable oils in their cooking. Lay's Potato CHips, for example, is one such compnay that uses sunflower oil in their snacks. It's easy to cook with and has a high smoke point.
Smude's ensures that they only use the best in their oils. Their sunflowers are well taken care of and are guaranteed non-GMO. You can use sunflower oil anywhere you'd normally use vegetable oil. It has a wonderful yellow color and a mellow flavor. It's tastes great on it's own, but it also really enhances the food you use it in or with. Frying something? This oil fries your food to perfection without any of the added fat that some other oils have.
Be sure to enter our giveaway!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls
"These Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls (Arancini) have all the flavors of spinach and artichoke dip but in a fun fried ball of… Continue reading: "Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls"
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Tastefully Simple Gluten Free Beer Bread Mix Review
- Enter to win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Urban Farmer Steak Knife Set
- Chance to Win a Microplane Herb and Salad Chopper!
- Win a CDN ProAccurate Waterproof Meat Thermometer!
- Olo's Chipotle Paste
- Snikiddy Snacks Review
- Enter to Win a Crunchmaster Crackers Prize Pack!
- Win a Set of Nature's Kitchen Ice Pop Molds!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Smoothie
- Southern Vegan Carrot Raisin Salad
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Gluten-free Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Gluten Free Apple Crisp
- The Best Gluten Free Pancakes
- Gluten-free Lemon Cake
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes