Simple Squares Sampler Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Sometimes, it's difficult to find snacks that are not only good for you but also taste good and satisfy your hunger. It's almost like we're forced to pick one of those three options. However, Simple Squares are a new kind of snack. All of the varieties in the Simple Squares Sampler are delicious organic snack bars that carry the motto "Keep it simple."
The Simple Squares Sampler includes six different varieties: Cinna-Clove, Coconut, Coffee, Ginger, Rosemary, and Sage. These bars are all gluten-, soy-, dairy-, and dairy-free and use only the simplest ingredients, which gives these bars the most wonderful flavors you could have ever imagined. In fact, all six of the flavors are made with just five simple ingredients: nuts, honey, vanilla, sea salt, and herbs or spices. Yet, their simple flavors have so much depth to them that they taste like they include more than these five ingredients.
While there isn't much put into these Simple Squares, you're sure to get a lot out of them. The combination of ingredients keep you full and satisfied longer than other snack foods, thanks in part to the fact that they're packed with protein. These bars also have the perfect ratio of crunchy and soft when it comes to texture. They're incredibly easy to bite into and chew, but the nuts add a welcome crunch to every bite (which also helps your body feel full). One of the best parts about these bars, however, is that they're easy and enjoyable to eat on the go because they don't crumble or fall apart in your hands. The honey keeps all of the ingredients together while also adding a bit of sweetness. Plus, Simple Squares are non-GMO Project Verified and Certified Paleo.
All of the bars in the Simple Squares Sampler are simply delicious. No matter which you decide to unwrap for a snack or even for breakfast, you'll be satisfied. They're definitely one of the best gluten-free products on the market today.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
- Enter to Win Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
- Win a Prize Pack of Ellyndale Instant Quinoa in a Cup!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saucepan with Lid!
- Venice Bakery Pizza Crust Review
- Enter to Win the Gluten Free Granola Giveaway!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Yolk Out Whisk!
- Enter to win Good Cooking Collapsible Colander
- Win a Capresso 10-Cup RapidBrew Coffee Maker!
- Chance to Win a Lesser Evil Popcorn Prize Pack!
- Enter to Win a Brieftons QuickSlice Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Vegan Lemon Bars (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes