Simple Squares Sampler Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Sometimes, it's difficult to find snacks that are not only good for you but also taste good and satisfy your hunger. It's almost like we're forced to pick one of those three options. However, Simple Squares are a new kind of snack. All of the varieties in the Simple Squares Sampler are delicious organic snack bars that carry the motto "Keep it simple."
The Simple Squares Sampler includes six different varieties: Cinna-Clove, Coconut, Coffee, Ginger, Rosemary, and Sage. These bars are all gluten-, soy-, dairy-, and dairy-free and use only the simplest ingredients, which gives these bars the most wonderful flavors you could have ever imagined. In fact, all six of the flavors are made with just five simple ingredients: nuts, honey, vanilla, sea salt, and herbs or spices. Yet, their simple flavors have so much depth to them that they taste like they include more than these five ingredients.
While there isn't much put into these Simple Squares, you're sure to get a lot out of them. The combination of ingredients keep you full and satisfied longer than other snack foods, thanks in part to the fact that they're packed with protein. These bars also have the perfect ratio of crunchy and soft when it comes to texture. They're incredibly easy to bite into and chew, but the nuts add a welcome crunch to every bite (which also helps your body feel full). One of the best parts about these bars, however, is that they're easy and enjoyable to eat on the go because they don't crumble or fall apart in your hands. The honey keeps all of the ingredients together while also adding a bit of sweetness. Plus, Simple Squares are non-GMO Project Verified and Certified Paleo.
All of the bars in the Simple Squares Sampler are simply delicious. No matter which you decide to unwrap for a snack or even for breakfast, you'll be satisfied. They're definitely one of the best gluten-free products on the market today.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
- Win an Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Accolade 13.5" Wok!
- Win a Nairn's Gluten Free Cookie Prize Pack!
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Udi's Cookie and Bread Line Review
- Chance to Win Aunt Mildred's Fall Soup Gift Basket!
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
- Win a Prize Pack of Ryze Gluten Free Flour Mixes!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mango Mint Cooler
- Mushroom Sukka
- Egg Croquettes
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes