- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Once you start baking with a nonstick baking mat, you will never go back to greasing pans by hand. This Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set has two large silicone baking mats, and one small baking mat. These mats can be used in the oven, microwave, toaster, freezer, or refrigerator.
Greasing a baking sheet can sometimes be the messiest part about baking. With these silicone baking mats, you simply lay a baking mat on top of the baking sheet. There is no greasing for you to do whatsoever. Cleaning up is just as easy; a little warm water and small amount of soap is all you need.
There are also health benefits to using baking mats over oil. You won't have to eat excess oil or have greasy cookies. These mats also won't absorb the flavors of past meals like a baking sheet can do.
I love that these mats are sold as a set. With two large baking mats, you can cook two batches of cookies at once. The smaller baking mat is perfect for using in the toaster oven. I love using it to make cinnamon buns without such a mess.
Anyone who even turns on the oven will love these baking mats. Bakers will especially like them because they all have measurements on the side of the mat. Most cookie recipes call for placing the balls of dough 2 inches apart; this is so simple with the measurements right there. This set is the ultimate baking tool for every kitchen!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Ryze Gluten Free Flour Mixes!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Win a Prize Pack of MELT Organic Spreads!
- Lundberg Family Farms Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond EDGE Stir-Fry Pan!
- Two Moms in the Raw Review
- Win a Tree of Life Cutting Board and Salt Box Set!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Ron 10" Cast Iron Covered Stockpot
- Win a Qrunch Burger Prize Packt!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Gluten-free Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Gluten Free Apple Crisp
- The Best Gluten Free Pancakes
- Gluten-free Lemon Cake
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- Mexican Brussel Sprouts
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes