7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Once you start baking with a nonstick baking mat, you will never go back to greasing pans by hand. This Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set has two large silicone baking mats, and one small baking mat. These mats can be used in the oven, microwave, toaster, freezer, or refrigerator.
Greasing a baking sheet can sometimes be the messiest part about baking. With these silicone baking mats, you simply lay a baking mat on top of the baking sheet. There is no greasing for you to do whatsoever. Cleaning up is just as easy; a little warm water and small amount of soap is all you need.
There are also health benefits to using baking mats over oil. You won't have to eat excess oil or have greasy cookies. These mats also won't absorb the flavors of past meals like a baking sheet can do.
I love that these mats are sold as a set. With two large baking mats, you can cook two batches of cookies at once. The smaller baking mat is perfect for using in the toaster oven. I love using it to make cinnamon buns without such a mess.
Anyone who even turns on the oven will love these baking mats. Bakers will especially like them because they all have measurements on the side of the mat. Most cookie recipes call for placing the balls of dough 2 inches apart; this is so simple with the measurements right there. This set is the ultimate baking tool for every kitchen!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
- Tastefully Simple Gluten Free Beer Bread Mix Review
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set!
- Snikiddy Snacks Review
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Enter to Win a Sampler of Biena Chickpea Snacks!
- Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Goat Cheese Pesto
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- Zucchini Enchilada Roll Ups
- Homemade Wendy’s Frosty
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes