Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers
Gifted by Cookwell & Company
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
I love to cook, but sometimes it feels like I'm putting in way too much effort into what I'm making. After all, it shouldn't take me hours to prepare a meal if it's only going to take me thirty minutes maximum to eat it. However, a lot of the meals that don't take a lot of time to make just don't have enough flavor. With a jar of one of Cookwell & Company's Meal Mixers, I can have the best of both worlds.
Cookwell & Company's Meal Mixers are specially-flavored jars of sauce that you mix in to whatever you want to make in order to give it a ton of taste in no time flat. There are five equally delicious varieties in the Meal Mixers line: American Pot Roast, Chicken Cacciatore, Cerveza Carne Guisda, Chicken Tinga, and Veracruz. To incorporate these Meal Mixers into your cooking, all you have to do is prepare the rest of your meal how you normally would, mix in the Cookwell & Company sauce of your choice, and then let the dish cook. These Meal Mixers are so incredibly easy to use that I wish I would have found them sooner.
Each one of these jars comes with a suggested recipe for using that particular Meal Mixer on its label. So, for instance, if you have never tasted the traditional Mexican dish Chicken Tinga, you can just follow the easy recipe on the side of the jar.
Because I'm Italian and I'm a huge fan of all Italian meals, I knew I had to try the Chicken Cacciatore Meal Mixer first. I've always loved chicken cacciatore, so I knew that using that particular sauce would make my mind up for me about the Meal Mixers. I used the recipe on the jar's label which surprisingly called for less than five ingredients. When I opened the Chicken Cacciatore sauce for the first time, I could not believe the wonderful smell that was coming out of that jar. I stirred it in with my chicken and put the whole thing in the oven to cook. This was quite possibly the best chicken cacciatore I've ever tasted. I loved that the sauce had tomatoes, mushrooms, and bell peppers in it because, by sitting together in the same jar, all of their flavors had marinated together perfectly. I will definitely be using the Chicken Cacciatore Meal Mixer again soon.
If you love making delicious home-cooked meals but find it hard to find the time to do so, definitely pick up a few jars of Cookwell & Company's delicious, high-quality Meal Mixers.
We'll be giving away a box of Meal Mixers to a few lucky winners, so make sure to enter between February 24th and March 9th for your chance to win!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Potato Ricer!
- Win a Stasher Food Storage Bag!
- Win an Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker!
- Lundberg Family Farms Review
- Enter to Win Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife!
- Chance to Win a CDN Bluetooth Meat Thermometer & Timer!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
- Toufayan Gluten Free Wraps Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Donut Holes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin Pie (allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Vegan Pie Crust (easy All-butter Dairy-free Recipe)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes