Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers
Gifted by Cookwell & Company
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
I love to cook, but sometimes it feels like I'm putting in way too much effort into what I'm making. After all, it shouldn't take me hours to prepare a meal if it's only going to take me thirty minutes maximum to eat it. However, a lot of the meals that don't take a lot of time to make just don't have enough flavor. With a jar of one of Cookwell & Company's Meal Mixers, I can have the best of both worlds.
Cookwell & Company's Meal Mixers are specially-flavored jars of sauce that you mix in to whatever you want to make in order to give it a ton of taste in no time flat. There are five equally delicious varieties in the Meal Mixers line: American Pot Roast, Chicken Cacciatore, Cerveza Carne Guisda, Chicken Tinga, and Veracruz. To incorporate these Meal Mixers into your cooking, all you have to do is prepare the rest of your meal how you normally would, mix in the Cookwell & Company sauce of your choice, and then let the dish cook. These Meal Mixers are so incredibly easy to use that I wish I would have found them sooner.
Each one of these jars comes with a suggested recipe for using that particular Meal Mixer on its label. So, for instance, if you have never tasted the traditional Mexican dish Chicken Tinga, you can just follow the easy recipe on the side of the jar.
Because I'm Italian and I'm a huge fan of all Italian meals, I knew I had to try the Chicken Cacciatore Meal Mixer first. I've always loved chicken cacciatore, so I knew that using that particular sauce would make my mind up for me about the Meal Mixers. I used the recipe on the jar's label which surprisingly called for less than five ingredients. When I opened the Chicken Cacciatore sauce for the first time, I could not believe the wonderful smell that was coming out of that jar. I stirred it in with my chicken and put the whole thing in the oven to cook. This was quite possibly the best chicken cacciatore I've ever tasted. I loved that the sauce had tomatoes, mushrooms, and bell peppers in it because, by sitting together in the same jar, all of their flavors had marinated together perfectly. I will definitely be using the Chicken Cacciatore Meal Mixer again soon.
If you love making delicious home-cooked meals but find it hard to find the time to do so, definitely pick up a few jars of Cookwell & Company's delicious, high-quality Meal Mixers.
We'll be giving away a box of Meal Mixers to a few lucky winners, so make sure to enter between February 24th and March 9th for your chance to win!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making gluten free bread can be difficult, but not when it comes to this Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread. This recipe is easy to make… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread"
- Win Free Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Chance to Win a Fissler SensoRed Nonstick Wok!
- Lundberg Family Farms Review
- Win a Bella Gluten Free Mixes Prize Pack!
- Enter to Win Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
- Chance to Win a Dancing Deer Gluten Free Dessert Gift Set!
- Larabar Variety Pack Giveaway Review
- Cedarlane Foods Review
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes