Pereg Quinoa Pasta Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Gluten free pasta can actually taste amazing and Pereg Quinoa Pasta is proving that. The gluten free pasta is made with quinoa and comes in a variety of shapes. It cooks easily and can be used to make a variety of other gluten free dishes.
After tasting gluten free pastas made with all kinds of different ingredients, I can say quinoa based pasta has been my favorite. This particular quinoa pasta closes mimics the texture and flavor of regular pasta. All too often gluten free pastas can have a gummy texture or off flavor, but this pasta is just right.
I like that they make a variety of pasta shapes for different gluten free recipes. You can choose from curvo rigate, fusilli, and spaghetti. The spaghetti strands are perfectly thin and cook up in just six minutes. The spaghetti pairs well with light sauces and shaved vegetables.
In addition to tasting great, this pasta has high nutritional value. It is high in fiber and protein. The all natural pasta makes for a wonderful gluten free meal the whole family can enjoy.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Angies Boomchickapop Popcorn Review
- Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli Review
- iWon Protein Chips Review
- Big Slice Apples Review
- Frieling WOLL Diamond Lite Wok
- Amy's Gluten Free Meals
- Snackle Mouth Review
- Tovolo Yolk Out Whisk Review
- Savvy Girl Brownie Trio Review
- Nairn's Gluten Free Cookies Review
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes