Peeled Snacks Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Peeled Snacks Review
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Peeled Snacks makes a variety of delicious and healthy products including the Peas Please, crunchy snap pea snacks. This snack comes in four different flavors: Sea Salt, Garden Herb, Southwest Spice, and White Cheddar. These crispy bites not only taste great, they are also good for you.
I love snacking and I tend to do it all day long, but it is easy to eat unhealthy snacks. Peeled Snacks, however, are a healthy and gluten free product you can enjoy all day long, guilt free.
The texture and flavor of the crunchy Peas Please snack is similar to other less than healthy snacks. This gives the satisfaction of indulgence without the calories or fat. Only gluten free and dairy free products are used to make these delicious bites. This makes it a great option for kids and those with allergies. But, even if you don't have any allergies, you will surely enjoy this product.
Each of the Peas Please flavors is distinct and tasty. I particularly enjoyed the White Cheddar flavor because it reminded me of another cheese snack that is not healthy. I could honestly snack on these all day. I also enjoyed the Sea Salt flavor because it is fairly neutral in taste and can be enjoyed with any other food.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite 9.5" Fry Pan!
Chance to Win a Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer!
Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
Chance to Win a Dancing Deer Gluten Free Dessert Gift Set!
Win a Prize Pack of Ellyndale Instant Quinoa in a Cup!
Mrs. Leeper's Gluten Free Pasta Review
Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers Review
Beanitos Prize Pack Review
Enter to Win a Snack Pack of Angie's Boomchickapop!
Enter to Win a Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok
- 30 Min Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry
- Mongolian Pork Stir Fry
- Paleo Blueberry Scones
- Quinoa Chicken Bowls
- Parmesan Potato Stacks
- Gluten Free Summer Veggie Pasta Salad
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Easy Gluten-Free Skillet Chicken Fajitas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes