Olo's Chipotle Paste
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Olo's Chipotle Paste
Provided by Olo's
Reviewed by Amy Finn
Some like it hot and other's like their food so extremely spice that they can't taste anything for hours afterwards. That's why Olo's Food came up with this amazing, gluten-free chipotle paste made from only the best chipotle peppers. This smoky, spicy paste is a great way to keep heat on hand; just a little bit of this in your favorite recipes, and you'll kick up the spice. Like a little heat? Add just a small squirt. If you're one of those people that love painfully spicy foods, add more. The more you add, the hotter it gets.
Olo's starts with the best peppers they can find and only adds water, salt, and citric acid to make this amazingly delicious paste. Olo's committed to providing a high quality simple product with all natural ingredients, and there are absolutely no gluten products in the paste. The paste is sold in small aluminum tubes that help keep the paste fresher longer. Since they have a twist off cap, the tubes are super convenient to have on hand and use in kitchen. You don't need to worry about searching for peppers on your own; you'll always have the right amount right at your fingertips. According to Olo's website, 2 teaspoons equals 1 chipotle pepper.
There are many recipes out there that require chipotle seasoning or peppers. Instead of going out to find dried peppers, use Olo's Chipotle Paste. Just a squirt of this in your chili recipe, and you'll have that smoky flavor that you desire. If ever you're eating a meal that you think could be spicier, just add this paste to it; it's certain to make a statement.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy… Continue reading: "Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm"
- Van's Natural Foods Review
- Win a Simple Mills Holiday Baking Set!
- Win a Qrunch Burger Prize Packt!
- Enter to Win Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
- Win a Big Slice Apples Prize Pack!
- Win a Prize Pack of Quinn Popcorn and Pretzel Snacks !
- Enter to win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns!
- Chance to Win a CDN Bluetooth Meat Thermometer & Timer!
- Chance to Win a Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer!
- Chance to Win a Charles Viancin Silicone Lid!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes