Old Wisconsin Prize Pack Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Reviewed By Paddy Lusk, Editor of FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Whether you're planning a picnic, going on a long road trip, or packing for tailgating at the big game, Old Wisconsin should always be the first name on your mind. Their meat products are not only delicious, but they're gluten free and free of any MSG, making them snacks that are also good for you. Your family will fall in love with these savory snacks, so be sure to pack a few bags of Old Wisconsin for your next outing.
Here at FaveGlutenFreeRecipes we were lucky enough to sample some Old Wisconsin Snack Sticks, Old Wisconsin Snack Bites, and a mouthwatering Old Wisconsin Premium Summer Sausage. You wouldn't believe how quickly these little bites flew out of the break room! The Snack Bites were delicious turkey sausage, and the Snack Sticks were the Original Sausage flavor that Old Wisconsin is known for. We were so impressed with the quality and the taste of Old Wisconsin products. As for the summer sausage, I confess that I was guilty of hoarding some in the back of the refrigerator and eating it with cheese and crackers at lunch. I regret absolutely nothing.
We highly recommend Old Wisconsin products as an essential food item for your household. Whether you're on-the-go or just feeling peckish at home, Old Wisconsin has the snack to satsify you.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Enjoy Life Cookie Prize Pack Review
Chance to Win an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Covered Stir Fry Pan!
The Joy of Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Baking
Win a Prize Pack of Modern Table Meals Bean Pasta!
Win a Tree of Life Cutting Board and Salt Box Set!
Enter to Win Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Switch Kitchen Scale!
Nature's Flavors Food Dye Giveaway
Mary's Gone Crackers Review
Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Portobello Pot Roast
- Gluten Free Crackers
- Vegetable Kebabs
- No-Bake Espresso Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Jerk Chicken
- Gluten-Free Banana Sunflower Mini Muffins (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Honey Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- Chopped Thai Brussels Sprout Salad
- Carne Asada Fries
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes