Ohuhu Ice Sphere Mold Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I hate when ice melts and dilutes your cocktail or drink, but with the Ohuhu Ice Sphere Mold you can make ice spheres that will keep your drink cold without melting right away. The mold makes 4 small spheres of ice. The mold is made from silicone making it flexible and easy to remove the ice spheres.
The mold makes 4 equally sized round ice cubes. Simply close the mold and pour water straight from the tap into the holes at the top of the mold and freeze. I was amazed by how quickly the spheres froze. I thought it would take a long time because of their size, but they were nearly frozen in just a couple hours.
Using ice spheres versus the standard cubes or crushed ice will actually improve your drinking experience. Because they are larger than standard cubes they actually melt slower, keeping your drink from being diluted. These ice balls are great for cocktails, but they are also perfect for other drinks. I love using them in iced tea because they keep the tea super cold. I like to always have a batch of these ice balls on hand for guests.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Packed with flavor and protein, these Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls would be a great snack for kids heading to after-school… Continue reading: "Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls"
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Lundberg Family Farms Review
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- WUSTHOF ZEST Paring Knife Set Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Ellyndale Instant Quinoa in a Cup!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saucepan with Lid!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Vegan Tzatziki
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes