Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Use the Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter to create unique gluten-free dishes! This BPA-free product cuts vegetables into delicious spirals that can be used in everything from casseroles to stir fries. This spiralizer has two barrels with different sizes. One barrel is for smaller vegetables, such as carrots, and the other is for larger vegetables, such as summer squash.
I've always been interested in trying spiralized vegetables in pasta dishes, but I thought using a spiral cutter might be difficult. To my surprise, it was fairly simple. To use this spiralizer, all you have to do is place the vegetable inside one of the barrels, then slowly turn. Make sure there's a bowl underneath the spiral cutter, so the vegetable spirals don't fall all over the counter. Cleaning up after using this cutter wasn't as tedious as I had anticipated. Because vegetable pieces get stuck in the blades, it's best to rinse out the barrels with warm water. The spiralizer is safe to use in the top rack of the dishwasher.
This is a must-have product for anyone who is gluten-free and wants a pasta-like dish. The spiralized vegetables are similar to pasta, but much healthier and tastier. Even if you're not gluten-free, this cutter adds a fun flair to your vegetables.
After using this spiral cutter, I'm looking forward to adding vegetable spirals to my meals. Because it's so quick and easy, this spiral cutter offers another way to add vegetables to those busy weeknight dinners.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making gluten free bread can be difficult, but not when it comes to this Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread. This recipe is easy to make… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread"
- Win Free Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Chance to Win a Fissler SensoRed Nonstick Wok!
- Lundberg Family Farms Review
- Win a Bella Gluten Free Mixes Prize Pack!
- Enter to Win Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
- Chance to Win a Dancing Deer Gluten Free Dessert Gift Set!
- Larabar Variety Pack Giveaway Review
- Cedarlane Foods Review
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes