Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Use the Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter to create unique gluten-free dishes! This BPA-free product cuts vegetables into delicious spirals that can be used in everything from casseroles to stir fries. This spiralizer has two barrels with different sizes. One barrel is for smaller vegetables, such as carrots, and the other is for larger vegetables, such as summer squash.
I've always been interested in trying spiralized vegetables in pasta dishes, but I thought using a spiral cutter might be difficult. To my surprise, it was fairly simple. To use this spiralizer, all you have to do is place the vegetable inside one of the barrels, then slowly turn. Make sure there's a bowl underneath the spiral cutter, so the vegetable spirals don't fall all over the counter. Cleaning up after using this cutter wasn't as tedious as I had anticipated. Because vegetable pieces get stuck in the blades, it's best to rinse out the barrels with warm water. The spiralizer is safe to use in the top rack of the dishwasher.
This is a must-have product for anyone who is gluten-free and wants a pasta-like dish. The spiralized vegetables are similar to pasta, but much healthier and tastier. Even if you're not gluten-free, this cutter adds a fun flair to your vegetables.
After using this spiral cutter, I'm looking forward to adding vegetable spirals to my meals. Because it's so quick and easy, this spiral cutter offers another way to add vegetables to those busy weeknight dinners.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Snackle Mouth Review
- Win a Dexas SuperBoard!
- Snyder's Eatsmart Prize Pack Review
- Mediterranean Snacks Tapaz2Go Review
- KIND Bars Sample Pack Review
- Beanitos Prize Pack Review
- Enjoy Life Cookie Prize Pack Review
- Win a Bundle of Rudi's Gluten Free Bread!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes