Mary's Gone Crackers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Mary's Gone Crackers Review
Provided by Mary's Gone Crackers
Reviewed by Amy Finn
When Mary was first diagnosed with Celiac Disease, she immediately cut out all gluten from her diet. However, this left a gaping hole, not just in her diet but also in her social life. When she would go to dinner with friends, she felt left out. When she was out parties, she felt left out. So she began making her crackers and bringing them to get-togethers. Like wildfire, they spread. No one could resist their crunch and flavor. She began making them in her kitchen by the dozens, then the thousands. People thought she had gone a little nuts. And Mary's Gone Crackers was born.
These crackers are unlike anything you've had before. Filled with amazing, all natural, organic ingredients, these crackers are bursting with flavor and crunch. They are made with brown rice, quinoa, flax seeds, and sesame seeds—all ingredients that are as nourishing as well as tasty. Their ingredients are definitely what sets Mary's Gone Crackers apart from other cracker companies. They strive towards helping people eat conscious, and that starts with them making a conscious snack. Their crackers are the best tasting gluten free crackers and are made at the highest level of quality.
You are going to love these crackers. They have a rich, nutty flavor that is complemented well with cheeses, hummus, and even guacamole. You can also just reach in the box and munch on them plain. No matter how you decide to eat them, they will definitely satisfy your cravings for crunch. Snack happy with these amazing crackers. Even those who are not gluten-free will enjoy this awesome snack food.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This amazing Texas Spaghetti Squash Cheese Casserole is going to knock your boots off with its awesome flavor and texture. You are… Continue reading: "Texas Spaghetti Squash Cheese Casserole"
- Enter to Win Free Smart Flour Foods Gluten Free Pizzas!
- Win the Best Gluten Free Cake Mix Ever!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Win a Box of Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli!
- Win a Kinnikinnick Donut Prize Pack!
- Old Wisconsin Prize Pack Review
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Saffron Road Lentil Chips!
- Win a Big Slice Apples Prize Pack!
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 11-Piece Copper Cookware Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Southern Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cream Cheese Dip
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes