MELT Organic Spreads Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
MELT Organic Spreads Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
MELT Organic Spreads are a delicious alternative to butter. Their Rich & Creamy MELT® Organic spread is a non-dairy, vegan, and gluten free spread that can be used while cooking, baking, or as a final addition to a dish. They also make healthier chocolate, honey, and probiotic spread.
I was immediately impressed by the flavor that the spread imparts on different dishes. I found it was just as good as butter when spread on a slice of toast. I also loved a small amount on a stack of pancakes. MELT's signature spread not only tastes great as an addition to a dish, it also works perfectly as cooking oil. You can cook up your favorite vegetables or saute chicken for dinner.
Many years ago, people were excited to use margarine as a substitute for butter, but over the years the health effects have been revealed. MELT doesn't use any harmful ingredients like margarine, just pure and natural compounds that you can feel safe serving your family. The base of the spread is coconut oil and it has half the amount of saturated fats as butter. Not only is it better for you, it is actually good for you! The spread is a great source of Omega-3, otherwise known as one of the good fats. Taste and nutrition make the Rich & Creamy MELT® Organic spread a winner.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
- Win an Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Accolade 13.5" Wok!
- Win a Nairn's Gluten Free Cookie Prize Pack!
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Udi's Cookie and Bread Line Review
- Chance to Win Aunt Mildred's Fall Soup Gift Basket!
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
- Win a Prize Pack of Ryze Gluten Free Flour Mixes!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mango Mint Cooler
- Mushroom Sukka
- Egg Croquettes
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes