Kyocera Mini Prep Knife Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Kyocera Mini Prep Knife is an incredibly handy ceramic knife. I love the comfortable grip and lightweight feel of the knife. The blade is just 3 inches long which makes it perfect for mincing garlic, herbs, and smaller ingredients.
I love the size of this knife. Because the blade is short, it is much easier to cut delicate items like garlic, ginger, herbs, and more. I found it was great for making precise cuts on meat. The size also makes it perfect for travelling or taking on a camping trip.
The ceramic blade is ultra-sharp, durable, and won't rust. It actually stays sharper longer than similar steel knives. When it does start to dull, you can send it straight to the company for a professional sharpening or sharpen it at home.
The ceramic material is also incredibly lightweight which makes controlling it easier for anyone. An ergonomic handle, combined with the ceramic blade creates an incredibly balanced knife. This keeps your hand from tiring as you prep all of your ingredients for a meal. This is an essential knife for anyone who spends time in the kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
- Chance to win Cuisinart Advantage Nonstick 11 Piece Cookware Set!
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Win a Box of Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli!
- Enter to win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Studio 23-Piece Tub of Tools!
- Win a Smart Planet NDK Vacuum Bottle!
- Chance to win Frieling WOLL Diamond Lite Wok!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Olive Wood Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes