Kyocera Mini Prep Knife Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Kyocera Mini Prep Knife is an incredibly handy ceramic knife. I love the comfortable grip and lightweight feel of the knife. The blade is just 3 inches long which makes it perfect for mincing garlic, herbs, and smaller ingredients.
I love the size of this knife. Because the blade is short, it is much easier to cut delicate items like garlic, ginger, herbs, and more. I found it was great for making precise cuts on meat. The size also makes it perfect for travelling or taking on a camping trip.
The ceramic blade is ultra-sharp, durable, and won't rust. It actually stays sharper longer than similar steel knives. When it does start to dull, you can send it straight to the company for a professional sharpening or sharpen it at home.
The ceramic material is also incredibly lightweight which makes controlling it easier for anyone. An ergonomic handle, combined with the ceramic blade creates an incredibly balanced knife. This keeps your hand from tiring as you prep all of your ingredients for a meal. This is an essential knife for anyone who spends time in the kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter for a chance to win Jessica's Natural Foods Granola and Syrup!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Trudeau Double Egg Poacher!
- Chance to Win a Mauviel M'steel Wok!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite 9.5" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
- Mrs. Leeper's Gluten Free Pasta Review
- Simple Squares Sampler Review
- Enter to Win the Bare Snacks Prize Pack Giveaway!
- Win a Swiss Diamond EDGE Stir-Fry Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes