Kuhn Rikon Potato Ricer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The secret to perfect mashed potatoes is the Kuhn Rikon Potato Ricer. This extremely sturdy ricer has two interchangeable disks to use depending on your needs. The tool is great for using to make delicious gnocchi, pureed vegetables, and much more!
I had only used full metal ricers before trying this Kuhn Rikon tool out. I found this to be much sturdier than those ricers. None of the pieces were flimsy and the disk component comes apart for easy cleaning.
The disks of the ricer are the only metal components on the tool. They are made from stainless steel and soft vegetables like potatoes are easily pushed through to create light strands. The disk with larger holes is best for making mashed vegetables and the other disk is best for making vegetable purees. The disk not in use is kept stored on top of the tool preventing misplacement.
At first glance I had no idea what the front clip on the ricer could be used for, but once I realized, it became my favorite feature on the tool. It hooks onto a mixing bowl's rim so you can easily direct the ingredient being riced into the bowl. It can also be used to rest the ricer without getting food on your countertops.
While a potato ricer is not the most essential kitchen tool, it is one any home cook should have for making perfect side dishes and main courses. It is an important tool for making gnocchi, tasty mashed potatoes, and homemade baby food. This Kuhn Rikon Ricer is designed for simple and efficient use, making it an ideal model.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making gluten free bread can be difficult, but not when it comes to this Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread. This recipe is easy to make… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread"
- Win Free Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Chance to Win a Fissler SensoRed Nonstick Wok!
- Lundberg Family Farms Review
- Win a Bella Gluten Free Mixes Prize Pack!
- Enter to Win Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
- Chance to Win a Dancing Deer Gluten Free Dessert Gift Set!
- Larabar Variety Pack Giveaway Review
- Cedarlane Foods Review
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes