Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Donuts Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The words gluten free and donut don't usually go together and for many years it has been nearly impossible to find an edible gluten free donut. This is all changing thanks to Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Donuts. These donuts are gluten free, dairy free, and nut free, yet taste incredible.
We had the opportunity to sample their Pumpkin Spice Donuts and the Soft Donuts with Vanilla Icing. Both were insanely delicious and tasted just like they came from the local bakery.
The vanilla donuts were my personal favorite. They were not cakey or too dense, and in fact they had just the right texture for a donut. I would have never known they were gluten free unless someone told me. The icing pairs well with the donut to create a yummy snack that everyone can enjoy. They make a great little morning bite or a late night treat.
The pumpkin spice donuts were also divine. They are great for buying during fall when the pumpkin spice craze is in full effect. There is a light glaze on the donut which goes perfectly with the flavors of the donut.
I love that the donuts are kept in the freezer. This way whenever a sweet craving strikes, you can simply heat one donut up. They are just the right size, not too small, but also not massive.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Enjoy Life Cookie Prize Pack Review
Chance to Win an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Covered Stir Fry Pan!
The Joy of Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Baking
Win a Prize Pack of Modern Table Meals Bean Pasta!
Win a Tree of Life Cutting Board and Salt Box Set!
Enter to Win Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Switch Kitchen Scale!
Nature's Flavors Food Dye Giveaway
Mary's Gone Crackers Review
Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Portobello Pot Roast
- Gluten Free Crackers
- Vegetable Kebabs
- No-Bake Espresso Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Jerk Chicken
- Gluten-Free Banana Sunflower Mini Muffins (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Honey Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- Chopped Thai Brussels Sprout Salad
- Carne Asada Fries
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes