King Arthur Prize Pack Giveaway Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I decided to put the King Arthur Flour Chocolate Cake Mix to the ultimate test...I baked a cake and took it for my girlfriends to sample at brunch. I'd taken a bite before I left the house and I was suprised how incredibly moist and chocolate-y it was. I'm pretty new to gluten free baking, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. My friends had similar reactions. "It tastes great!" was the general consensus. It was fun introducing this gluten free treat to my friends and have it be so well received".
"I wasn't sure what to expect when I tried this cake, but I was happy to find that it tasted like any other baked good! Though it was made with a gluten-free mix, I found it to be perfectly delicious and filling. This cake showed me that gluten-free mixes can be just as tasty as their more basic counterpart. I would definitely switch to this product if I has to follow a gluten-free diet."
"I really enjoyed yellow cake made with King Arthur’s gluten free cake mix. I often expect gluten-free products to be a bit dry, but this cake is moist and heavenly. I wouldn’t know it was gluten-free without the cook telling me! This cake mix is an excellent substitute for regular cake mix. Delish!"
"Being gluten free myself, it’s great to be able to have freshly baked sweets that are gluten free. The cake is fluffy and moist – really, it tastes just like a normal cake. I actually really enjoyed the chocolate chips and though I’m not lactose intolerant, the chips are a great option for those who are. All around delicious gluten free sweets!"
"The yellow cake mix was my absolute favorite. It was perfectly fluffy, exactly what I'm looking for in a great baked cake. I'll definitely be making this incredibly easy cake mix again sometime soon. If you are hosting a birthday party and someone is gluten free, this is a fabulous option."
"With gluten-free foods being featured more and more prominently these days, it’s no wonder that there are more and more items becoming available for folks with a gluten intolerance. I was pleased to learn that even cake mix is available – from a brand I really respect – King Arthur Flour – and it was GOOD! I was happy to partake of some King Arthur Flour Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix (someone else even did the baking), and it was moist and delicious! Better than some “regular” cake mixes I’ve had, so I’d definitely buy this and make it over and over again."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- Chance to Win a Dancing Deer Gluten Free Dessert Gift Set!
- Win a Prize Pack of Ellyndale Instant Quinoa in a Cup!
- Chance to Win Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Vanilla Wafers!
- Win a Living NOW Quinoa Pasta Prize Pack!
- Win a Kit to Make BIY Bone Broth!
- Win a Prize Pack of Bare Snacks Banana Chips!
- Enter to Win Microplane Vegetable Spiral Cutter!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes