7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
King Arthur Prize Pack Giveaway Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"I decided to put the King Arthur Flour Chocolate Cake Mix to the ultimate test...I baked a cake and took it for my girlfriends to sample at brunch. I'd taken a bite before I left the house and I was suprised how incredibly moist and chocolate-y it was. I'm pretty new to gluten free baking, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. My friends had similar reactions. "It tastes great!" was the general consensus. It was fun introducing this gluten free treat to my friends and have it be so well received".
"I wasn't sure what to expect when I tried this cake, but I was happy to find that it tasted like any other baked good! Though it was made with a gluten-free mix, I found it to be perfectly delicious and filling. This cake showed me that gluten-free mixes can be just as tasty as their more basic counterpart. I would definitely switch to this product if I has to follow a gluten-free diet."
"I really enjoyed yellow cake made with King Arthur’s gluten free cake mix. I often expect gluten-free products to be a bit dry, but this cake is moist and heavenly. I wouldn’t know it was gluten-free without the cook telling me! This cake mix is an excellent substitute for regular cake mix. Delish!"
"Being gluten free myself, it’s great to be able to have freshly baked sweets that are gluten free. The cake is fluffy and moist – really, it tastes just like a normal cake. I actually really enjoyed the chocolate chips and though I’m not lactose intolerant, the chips are a great option for those who are. All around delicious gluten free sweets!"
"The yellow cake mix was my absolute favorite. It was perfectly fluffy, exactly what I'm looking for in a great baked cake. I'll definitely be making this incredibly easy cake mix again sometime soon. If you are hosting a birthday party and someone is gluten free, this is a fabulous option."
"With gluten-free foods being featured more and more prominently these days, it’s no wonder that there are more and more items becoming available for folks with a gluten intolerance. I was pleased to learn that even cake mix is available – from a brand I really respect – King Arthur Flour – and it was GOOD! I was happy to partake of some King Arthur Flour Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix (someone else even did the baking), and it was moist and delicious! Better than some “regular” cake mixes I’ve had, so I’d definitely buy this and make it over and over again."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cannellini Bean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
"Cannellini Bean Salad features sun-dried tomatoes, Kalamata olives, and fresh herbs in a light dressing. Its easy to make with only 6… Continue reading: "Cannellini Bean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes"
- Tastefully Simple Gluten Free Beer Bread Mix Review
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set!
- Snikiddy Snacks Review
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Enter to Win a Sampler of Biena Chickpea Snacks!
- Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Goat Cheese Pesto
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- Zucchini Enchilada Roll Ups
- Homemade Wendy’s Frosty
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes