Harold Import Co Spiral Slicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Harold Import Co Spiral Slicer transforms your favorite vegetables into noodles! This handy kitchen gadget allows you to create fun and fresh recipes anyone can eat. The slicer is simple to use and will produce noodles with the twist of your hand.
This unique kitchen tool is easy to use and will expand your healthy eating options. Vegetables and fruits like zucchini, carrots, and cucumbers make great options for spiral slicing. The noodle-like pieces or "zoodles" as many call them, are a great, heathy alternative to eating pasta.
I love that the spiral slicer has two size options. Depending on which size you press the vegetable in from, the stainless steel blades will cut noodles 2mm x 3mm or 3.5mm x 5mm. This way you can make thin or thick veggie noodles depending on your recipe. As you twist the veggie around the device, it cuts perfect, long noodle shapes.
I like using this tool for making veggie pasta, as well as many other dishes. It is perfect for slicing vegetables for a salad or stir fry recipe. It also makes beautiful vegetable and fruit garnishes to elevate your dishes. The spiral slicer also comes with a cleaning brush which makes cleaning the product much easier. This is a must-have tool for anyone trying to eat healthy or vegetarian. It makes a great gift for any foodie or clean eating aficionado.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
- Lundberg Family Farms Review
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife!
- Toufayan Gluten Free Wraps Review
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Dexas SuperBoard!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Ron 10" Cast Iron Covered Stockpot
- Win a Brieftons Adjustable Mandoline!
- WUSTHOF ZEST Paring Knife Set Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Berry Chia Pudding With Yogurt
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes