Harold Import Co Spiral Slicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Harold Import Co Spiral Slicer transforms your favorite vegetables into noodles! This handy kitchen gadget allows you to create fun and fresh recipes anyone can eat. The slicer is simple to use and will produce noodles with the twist of your hand.
This unique kitchen tool is easy to use and will expand your healthy eating options. Vegetables and fruits like zucchini, carrots, and cucumbers make great options for spiral slicing. The noodle-like pieces or "zoodles" as many call them, are a great, heathy alternative to eating pasta.
I love that the spiral slicer has two size options. Depending on which size you press the vegetable in from, the stainless steel blades will cut noodles 2mm x 3mm or 3.5mm x 5mm. This way you can make thin or thick veggie noodles depending on your recipe. As you twist the veggie around the device, it cuts perfect, long noodle shapes.
I like using this tool for making veggie pasta, as well as many other dishes. It is perfect for slicing vegetables for a salad or stir fry recipe. It also makes beautiful vegetable and fruit garnishes to elevate your dishes. The spiral slicer also comes with a cleaning brush which makes cleaning the product much easier. This is a must-have tool for anyone trying to eat healthy or vegetarian. It makes a great gift for any foodie or clean eating aficionado.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Venice Bakery Pizza Crust Review
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Win Free Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread!
- Win a Capresso 10-Cup RapidBrew Coffee Maker!
- Win a Smart Planet Iced Coffee Bottle!
- King Arthur Prize Pack Giveaway Review
- Enter to Win a Snack Pack of Angie's Boomchickapop!
- Win a Fiesta Indivdual Casserole Dish!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Win a Smart Planet Ultrathin SaladBook Storage Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes