Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
The Cook and Serve Utensil Set from Gourmac makes preparing meals for your family easier than ever. Made from high-quality melamine, this set of 12 full-sized kitchen utensils has a tool for every job. Plus, you can take these utensils directly from stovetop to table. The fun colors and sleek design are perfect for serving your favorite foods.
This 12-piece set includes mixing spoons of various sizes, two turners, a serving fork, a soup ladle, and other specialty tools like a rice spoon, a pasta spoon, and a skimmer. You won't need any other tools when you're armed with this set!
I wasn't familiar with melamine before using this set, but now, I want to add to my collection with even more melamine. It's so versatile that I can use it for just about anything. This strong and durable material has everything going for it. It shows its strength by being heat resistant and dishwasher safe. You don't have to worry about this plastic melting or becoming discolored.
At the same time, these melamine utensils are sensitive to your needs. They won't scratch beloved and expensive nonstick cookware. Since these tools aren't made with BPA, they're approved by the FDA to be food-safe. This material also won't lose its attractive, glossy finish. Even after being in the dishwasher, these utensils retain that brand new look!
When you cook everyday, you need tools that can get the job done efficiently. Since this set is both durable and beautiful, you don't need to go to the fuss of having separate utensils for cooking and serving. Gourmac has been making top of the line melamine for 40 years, so you know that this set is the right choice.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Now that Bisquick makes a gluten free variety of its famed biscuit mix, many of your classic dishes can be enjoyed again! Here, gluten… Continue reading: "Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake"
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Lekue Steam Case and Free Cookbook Review
- Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Blends by Orly Challah Mixes!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 6-inch Prep Knife!
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Damascus 5-Piece Cutlery Block Set!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Potato Ricer!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Gluten-free Naan (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes