Caso Electric Grater Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Caso Electric Grater Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
The Caso Electric Grater is an extremely helpful kitchen tool that automatically slices and grates food with the press of a button. There are three blades included with the appliance so you have control over how your ingredients are grated. I loved using it to slice cucumbers for salad, shred cabbage for coleslaw, and grate potatoes for potato pancakes.
Setting up the appliance is simple and you can easily switch between blades. They snap securely into place as you operate the tool. To start prepping ingredients, place them in the chute and hit the power button. In mere moments, your ingredients will be prepped and ready to cook.
I was extremely impressed with the actual blades of the grater. They are super sharp so you must handle them with care. The sharpness of the blades, however, ensures beautiful cuts from a variety of foods.
I love making simple cucumber salads, but slicing the cucumbers manually can be far from quick & simple. You will be shocked by how much time you can save using this appliance instead of a mandoline or hand grater. I was able to make a divine cucumber salad recipe in less than a few minutes and the cucumbers were sliced perfectly uniform.
While this kitchen tool may not seem like an everyday appliance, it will quickly become one in any home. Once you start using it, you will find the efficiency unparalleled. Tedious kitchen tasks no longer need to keep you from making wonderful hash browns, impeccable soup garnishes, and much more!
Read NextSo Delicious Product Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you crave bread like no one's business, then this easy-to-follow recipe on how to bake gluten free bread is made for you. Learn how… Continue reading: "How to Make Gluten Free French Bread"
- So Delicious Product Review
- sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
- Joseph Joseph Cooking Aids
- Modern Oats Prize Pack Review
- Saffron Road Review
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Snyders Gluten Free Pretzels!
- Enter to Win a Glutino Snack and Cookie Prize Pack!
- Win Free Three Bakers MaxOmega Bread!
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Win a Bag of Julia's Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes