Caso Electric Grater Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Caso Electric Grater Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
The Caso Electric Grater is an extremely helpful kitchen tool that automatically slices and grates food with the press of a button. There are three blades included with the appliance so you have control over how your ingredients are grated. I loved using it to slice cucumbers for salad, shred cabbage for coleslaw, and grate potatoes for potato pancakes.
Setting up the appliance is simple and you can easily switch between blades. They snap securely into place as you operate the tool. To start prepping ingredients, place them in the chute and hit the power button. In mere moments, your ingredients will be prepped and ready to cook.
I was extremely impressed with the actual blades of the grater. They are super sharp so you must handle them with care. The sharpness of the blades, however, ensures beautiful cuts from a variety of foods.
I love making simple cucumber salads, but slicing the cucumbers manually can be far from quick & simple. You will be shocked by how much time you can save using this appliance instead of a mandoline or hand grater. I was able to make a divine cucumber salad recipe in less than a few minutes and the cucumbers were sliced perfectly uniform.
While this kitchen tool may not seem like an everyday appliance, it will quickly become one in any home. Once you start using it, you will find the efficiency unparalleled. Tedious kitchen tasks no longer need to keep you from making wonderful hash browns, impeccable soup garnishes, and much more!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
- Chance to win Cuisinart Advantage Nonstick 11 Piece Cookware Set!
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Win a Box of Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli!
- Enter to win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Studio 23-Piece Tub of Tools!
- Win a Smart Planet NDK Vacuum Bottle!
- Chance to win Frieling WOLL Diamond Lite Wok!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Olive Wood Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes