Fiesta Ceramic Skillet Baker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fiesta Ceramic Skillet Baker
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Use the Fiesta Skillet Baker to make your favorite breakfast bakes, to serve fancy desserts, or to dish out fajitas. This versatile piece of bakeware can be used in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. The easy to grip handle makes carrying this dish safe and easy.
The skillets come in eight of Fiesta's signature colors so you can mix and match your other pieces. Just like their other cookware and bakeware, the ceramic and its coating are both incredibly strong and chip-resistant. Fiesta even gives you a 5-year warranty to prove it! The dishes can go in the oven, microwave, and even right into the dishwasher.
This style dish is wonderful for making and serving a number of recipes. I think breakfast recipes like hash browns and eggs work really well with this bakeware. You can also make a number of side dishes and casserole recipes in it!
I love baking with this dish because it is functional, but also delivers a great presentation on the table. It reminds me so much of the skillet dishes I always order at my favorite diner. This is a classic piece, with a modern feel, that will complement your existing bakeware.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Capresso EC300 Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Salad Chef Dressing Maker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Studio 23-Piece Tub of Tools!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart 11-Piece Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware Set!
- Chance to Win Breville Thermal Pro Clad Stir Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Urban Farmer Steak Knife Set
- Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers Review
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- The Gluten Free Bar Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Apple Cake (Paleo, Low Carb & Sugar Free)
- Candied Carrot Salad
- Homemade Vanilla Wafers | Copycat Nilla Wafers (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Kung Pao Cauliflower
- Soy-Free Homemade Teriyaki Sauce (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo, Sugar-Free)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo)
- The Best Gluten Free (& Soy Free) Salmon Fish Sticks From Alaska
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes