Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Explore Cuisine's Organic Chickpea Fusilli is an amazing alternative to gluten pastas. It is made using just four natural and organic ingredients. Not only does it taste great, but it is also a good source of protein and fiber!
Finding tasty gluten free pasta options can be an arduous task, but look no further, we have found a winner. This organic pasta is made using chickpeas, but you would never know from tasting it! Chickpea flour with the addition brown rice flour and tapioca starch creates a texture extremely similar to pasta made with regular flour. It is not gummy like other bean pastas I have sampled.
I love the fusilli shape especially since finding fun shapes for gluten free pasta is also a challenge. This shape in particular lends itself to hearty sauces because the grooves will hold onto the sauce as you take a bite.
Eating Explore Cuisine pasta doesn't need to feel like a diet-breaker because this pasta is in fact good for you! It has 11 grams of protein, low glycemic index, and is lower in carbs. It tastes great served with a simple sauce or vegetables.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When you get home from work, you probably don't want to make dinner. But with this recipe for Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad,… Continue reading: "Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad"
- Chance to Win a Microplane Rotary Cheese Grater!
- Chance to Win a Zoku 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Tumbler!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Ron 10" Cast Iron Covered Stockpot
- Chance to Win an Anolon Accolade 13.5" Wok!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Kyocera Wok!
- Chance to Win Aunt Mildred's Fall Soup Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 4-Piece Vacuum Sealing Storage Container Set!
- Cedarlane Foods Review
- Van's Natural Foods Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Eggs In Purgatory (uova In Purgatorio)
- Healthy Oatmeal Cups
- Healthy Easter Recipe
- Sweet Potato Toasts
- Homemade Elderberry Jam
- Thai Sweet Potato Curry
- Smoky Lentil Quinoa Soup
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Flourless Chocolate Cakes
- Turmeric Golden Milk
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes