Elemental Superfood Crumble Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Elemental Superfood Crumble
Provided by Elemental
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
"You are what you eat." That's Elemental's slogan. They believe in raw superfoods that taste great over processed foods. They're a tasty and easy way to fuel and recharge your body the way nature had intended. If you're a fan of the raw diet, or even just simple snacks that are easy to take with you and keep you satisfied, you'll definitely be a fan of the Elemental Superfood Crumble.
Their four varieties of the Elemental Superfood Crumble (cranberry, almond + lucuma; currant, cacao + hemp seed; mulberry, cacao + spirulina; and dark chocolate + peanut butter) each have their own distinct flavors and all contribute to your overall well-being. I was given the opportunity to try the mulberry, cacao, + spirulina Superfood Crumble variety. Each bite of the superfood crumble had a wide array of pleasing textures (thanks to the assortment of seeds used to create the crumble), yet was relatively soft and easy to chew. Though there's no added sugar in the crumble, there's definitely a slight sweetness to each piece, thanks to raw honey, organic coconut, and different kinds of cocoa.
While the Superfood Crumble tastes great by itself as a snack, it also works really well as a topping or mix-in of sorts. For instance, you can put it in your yogurt, ice cream, frozen yogurt, or even oatmeal. It's a really versatile food that will make you feel great no matter how you eat it.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Dexas SuperBoard!
- Enter to win a Kuhn Rikon Bamboo Cutting Board!
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Enter to Win a Crunchmaster Crackers Prize Pack!
- Win a Briefton's 5-Blade Spiralizer!
- Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
- Win a Prize Pack of Quinn Popcorn and Pretzel Snacks !
- Snyder's Eatsmart Prize Pack Review
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Garlic Chutney (poondu Chutney)
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Irish Soda Bread
- 20 Mins Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta
- Baked Gluten-free Coffee Cake Doughnuts (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Mutton Chops Recipe
- Madurai Mutton Kheema Kari Dosa
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Shallots Chicken Roast
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes