Dexas SuperBoard Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Dexas SuperBoard lives up to its namesake. The versatile cutting board is 14" x 17", giving you a large work surface for chopping vegetables, slicing meat, or working with pastry dough. The Midnight Granite finish gives the board a chic appearance.
Dexas uses a prime virgin poly to make this cutting board. The material keeps the board lightweight and stain-free. It is a great surface for chopping and doesn't hurt your knives like other plastic boards have been known to do. It is also much easier to clean than wooden or glass cutting boards; it can go right in the dishwasher.
I love the large size of the SuperBoard. It makes chopping larger vegetables, like butternut squash or a big head of lettuce, much easier. I also like to use it when working with dough. It has a slightly rough texture, so I would not use it to roll out dough, but it is perfect for kneading dough.
You would never know this is a plastic board if you saw it from afar. The faux granite looks fantastic and shockingly real. The dark color stays beautiful and would look nice kept out on the countertop.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't deny yourself the joy of a Thin Mint. These Gluten Free Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies are only 115 calories and there's no oil… Continue reading: "Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies"
- Venice Bakery Pizza Crust Review
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Win Free Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread!
- Win a Capresso 10-Cup RapidBrew Coffee Maker!
- Win a Smart Planet Iced Coffee Bottle!
- King Arthur Prize Pack Giveaway Review
- Enter to Win a Snack Pack of Angie's Boomchickapop!
- Win a Fiesta Indivdual Casserole Dish!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Win a Smart Planet Ultrathin SaladBook Storage Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes