Crunchmaster Crackers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
It can be very hard to find gluten free snacks that are both delicious and good for you. Crunchmaster solves that problem for you with their delicious line of gluten free crackers and chips. Bursting with flavor and made with high quality ingredients, you no longer have to feel guilty when you go into the kitchen to grab a snack. They have a variety of different types of crackers and flavors to choose from, which means you'll never get bored of eating the same snack every day. And their crackers are so versatile, that they pair well with almost anything. Serve their crackers with a soup or salad, or crumble them up to incorporate them into your main course. We have some excellent Crunchmaster recipes for Baked Hummus and Grilled Kebabs featured on our site as well, and you simply must try them!
Here at our office we were lucky enough to sample a variety of different crackers from Crunchmaster. We tasted two kinds of Popped Edamame Chips, three kinds of Multi-Seed Crackers, and two flavors of Kids' Crisps. And each one was better than the last! We tried two different bags of Popped Edamame Chips, the Wasabi Soy and the Sea Salt. The heat level in the Wasabi Soy was just the right amount of kick, without being too overwhelming. And the lightly salted Sea Salt flavor was very subtle, but still tasty. The three different flavors of Multi-Seed Crackers included Original, Roasted Garlic, and Rosemary & Olive Oil. The overall favorite here was the garlic, which had a nice smoky taste, making them perfect for snacking. But it was the Kids' Crisps crackers that stole the show! The two different flavors - Cheddar and Cinnamon & Sugar - were both delicious, and had nice, strong flavors without being too salty or too overwhelming. The Cinnamon & Sugar crackers were especially addicting, they were sweet and airy and the perfect go-to snack.
Be sure to pick up some Crunchmaster crackers and chips as soon as you can - we simply couldn't get enough of them!
Read NextEmile Henry Bread Loaf Baker Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win an Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker!
- Chance to Win Aunt Mildred's Fall Soup Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Herb and Salad Chopper!
- Tastefully Simple Gluten Free Beer Bread Mix Review
- Chance to win Frieling WOLL Diamond Lite Wok!
- Win a Dexas SuperBoard!
- Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Gluten Free Basket!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Compact Automatic Bread Maker!
- Chance to Win a Lesser Evil Popcorn Prize Pack!
- Win a Kinnikinnick Donut Prize Pack!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- Gluten-free French Toast Casserole (vegan, Eggless)
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes