Crunchmaster Crackers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
It can be very hard to find gluten free snacks that are both delicious and good for you. Crunchmaster solves that problem for you with their delicious line of gluten free crackers and chips. Bursting with flavor and made with high quality ingredients, you no longer have to feel guilty when you go into the kitchen to grab a snack. They have a variety of different types of crackers and flavors to choose from, which means you'll never get bored of eating the same snack every day. And their crackers are so versatile, that they pair well with almost anything. Serve their crackers with a soup or salad, or crumble them up to incorporate them into your main course. We have some excellent Crunchmaster recipes for Baked Hummus and Grilled Kebabs featured on our site as well, and you simply must try them!
Here at our office we were lucky enough to sample a variety of different crackers from Crunchmaster. We tasted two kinds of Popped Edamame Chips, three kinds of Multi-Seed Crackers, and two flavors of Kids' Crisps. And each one was better than the last! We tried two different bags of Popped Edamame Chips, the Wasabi Soy and the Sea Salt. The heat level in the Wasabi Soy was just the right amount of kick, without being too overwhelming. And the lightly salted Sea Salt flavor was very subtle, but still tasty. The three different flavors of Multi-Seed Crackers included Original, Roasted Garlic, and Rosemary & Olive Oil. The overall favorite here was the garlic, which had a nice smoky taste, making them perfect for snacking. But it was the Kids' Crisps crackers that stole the show! The two different flavors - Cheddar and Cinnamon & Sugar - were both delicious, and had nice, strong flavors without being too salty or too overwhelming. The Cinnamon & Sugar crackers were especially addicting, they were sweet and airy and the perfect go-to snack.
Be sure to pick up some Crunchmaster crackers and chips as soon as you can - we simply couldn't get enough of them!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Packed with flavor and protein, these Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls would be a great snack for kids heading to after-school… Continue reading: "Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls"
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Lundberg Family Farms Review
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- WUSTHOF ZEST Paring Knife Set Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Ellyndale Instant Quinoa in a Cup!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saucepan with Lid!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Vegan Tzatziki
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes