Canyon Bakehouse Hamburger Bun Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Canyon Bakehouse Hamburger Buns are the best pairing for a juicy hamburger. These gluten free buns are made with only whole grains and are loaded with protein and fiber. I was pleasantly surprised that they have the same great texture and taste as buns made with gluten!
Each bag includes 4 hamburger buns, the perfect amount for most family dinners. The buns were comparable in size to regular hamburger buns. This is important because some gluten free buns make extra small buns that don't fit a nicely sized burger, causing meat to overflow off the bun.
The buns have a great texture that mimics buns made with gluten quite well. Those who don't live a gluten free lifestyle will find these buns to be just as tasty as what they are used to eating. I thought the buns were best used after a light toasting, which I often prefer when I serve burgers since the bun will hold up better.
These Canyon Bakehouse Hamburger Buns are a fantastic product for those of us who cannot eat gluten. I recommend keeping a bag of these buns in the freezer so you can enjoy a cookout with just a moment's notice!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Zoku 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Tumbler!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Dexas SuperBoard!
- Win a Capresso 10-Cup RapidBrew Coffee Maker!
- Win a Prize Pack of Ellyndale Instant Quinoa in a Cup!
- Win a Prize Pack of Among Friends Baking Mixes!
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray 3-Piece Chef Knife Set!
- Chance to Win Aunt Mildred's Gluten Free Snack Sampler Basket!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Studio 23-Piece Tub of Tools!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Rotary Cheese Grater!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zoku 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Tumbler
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Gluten-free And Vegan Tortillas With Chickpea Flour
- Mojo Picón Or Red Pepper Spread
- No Bake Tricolor Mini Cheesecakes
- Cucumber Appetizers With Sardine Spread
- Coffee Overnight Rolled Oats
- Mini Meatloaves: Vegan Meatloaf Muffins (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free And Vegan Seed Crackers
- Caper Hummus
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes