Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These sneaky little snacks are so good; you’ll forget they’re also good for you. Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads are a fun and healthy snack that everyone will enjoy. Finally, there is an easy-to-make snack that gluten-free eaters can enjoy. All it takes is twenty minutes in the oven, and these little cheese snacks are ready to eat.
It’s sometimes difficult to find gluten-free snacks or appetizers that can be enjoyed at a party or during the big game. Brazilian Cheese Bread makes it possible for gluten-free eaters to enjoy a delicious quick and easy snack. The crispy bread on the outside perfectly complements the warm and gooey cheese center. Each bite-sized morsel has just enough flavor to keep you coming back for more. While especially appealing to gluten-free eaters, these snacks can truly be enjoyed by everyone. Made with tapioca starch, milk, and eggs, these snacks are a healthy and tasty option for any occasion.
If you’re feeling daring, try switching it up with different Brazilian Cheese Bread flavors. There are four flavors to choose from: Cheddar & Parmesan, Garlic Asiago, Zesty Pepperjack, and 3 Cheese Pizza. We sampled all four of these cheese bread snacks at the office, and they were a big hit. My personal favorite was the 3 Cheese Pizza. I loved the addition of tomatoes to the mix. The Zesty Pepperjack were also very popular and had a surprising “kick” of flavor to them. Many of the girls were amazed these snacks were actually gluten-free – it seemed too good to be true! The gluten free eaters of the office were very impressed with the quality and nutrition of the snacks, saying that they would definitely be adding Brazi Bites to their list of go-tos.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Rich and Creamy Chocolate Truffle Cake is simply the best gluten free dessert around. Delightfully decadent and insanely… Continue reading: "Rich and Creamy Chocolate Truffle Cake"
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Compact Automatic Bread Maker!
- Chance to Win a Capresso EC300 Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Chance to Win a Set of Good Dee's Gluten Free Dessert Mix!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite 9.5" Fry Pan!
- sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
- Mrs. Leeper's Gluten Free Pasta Review
- Enter to Win a Epicurean Designer Chop Board!
- Enter to Win The Perfect Bar Giveaway!
- Win a Set of Nature's Kitchen Ice Pop Molds!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Apple Cake (Paleo, Low Carb & Sugar Free)
- Candied Carrot Salad
- Homemade Vanilla Wafers | Copycat Nilla Wafers (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Kung Pao Cauliflower
- Soy-Free Homemade Teriyaki Sauce (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo, Sugar-Free)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo)
- The Best Gluten Free (& Soy Free) Salmon Fish Sticks From Alaska
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes