Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These sneaky little snacks are so good; you’ll forget they’re also good for you. Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads are a fun and healthy snack that everyone will enjoy. Finally, there is an easy-to-make snack that gluten-free eaters can enjoy. All it takes is twenty minutes in the oven, and these little cheese snacks are ready to eat.
It’s sometimes difficult to find gluten-free snacks or appetizers that can be enjoyed at a party or during the big game. Brazilian Cheese Bread makes it possible for gluten-free eaters to enjoy a delicious quick and easy snack. The crispy bread on the outside perfectly complements the warm and gooey cheese center. Each bite-sized morsel has just enough flavor to keep you coming back for more. While especially appealing to gluten-free eaters, these snacks can truly be enjoyed by everyone. Made with tapioca starch, milk, and eggs, these snacks are a healthy and tasty option for any occasion.
If you’re feeling daring, try switching it up with different Brazilian Cheese Bread flavors. There are four flavors to choose from: Cheddar & Parmesan, Garlic Asiago, Zesty Pepperjack, and 3 Cheese Pizza. We sampled all four of these cheese bread snacks at the office, and they were a big hit. My personal favorite was the 3 Cheese Pizza. I loved the addition of tomatoes to the mix. The Zesty Pepperjack were also very popular and had a surprising “kick” of flavor to them. Many of the girls were amazed these snacks were actually gluten-free – it seemed too good to be true! The gluten free eaters of the office were very impressed with the quality and nutrition of the snacks, saying that they would definitely be adding Brazi Bites to their list of go-tos.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"What screams summer more than ice cream? The kids beg for it and I'm more than happy to give in from time to time. I usually make… Continue reading: "Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie"
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Tovolo Prep 'N Rinse Flat Colander!
- Win a Lekue Silicone Springform Loaf Pan!
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- Win a Dexas SuperBoard!
- Win a Smart Planet NDK Vacuum Bottle!
- Chance to Win Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Vanilla Wafers!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Herb and Salad Chopper!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Urban Farmer Steak Knife Set
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Jalapeno Lime Cashew Sauce Recipe
- Chicken Stuffed Pepper Soup (stovetop & Instant Pot)
- Healthy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Recipe
- Roasted Garlic Dill Potatoes Recipe
- Roasted Summer Veggie Salad Bowls Recipe With Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Legume Ham Salad
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- How To Freeze Peaches
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
- Sous Vide Brisket Recipe. 24 Hour Brisket.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes