Big Slice Apples Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Big Slice Apples Review
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Big Slice Apples are a delicious and healthy snack you can take and eat anywhere. The cooked apples come in 17 different flavors. You can rest assured knowing only natural ingredients go into this tasty snack.
Apples have long been a favorite snack for many, but this is the first time I have seen cooked apples marketed as a "take and go" food. The pouches come ready to eat. The apples have a distinct texture that is delicious when eaten on their own. I also found them to be a tasty addition to cereal or oats.
I was amazed by all the incredible flavors Big Slice offers for the apples. They have three different lines of their apples: Pure, Fit, and Luxe. The Pure line is just that, made with simple and fresh ingredients. The Fit line adds an extra bit of nutrition to each packet, giving you a boost before or after exercise. I often struggle to eat the right food before a workout, and these apples are just the type of food your body needs before exerting energy. The Luxe line was my favorite and includes an indulgent or sweet flavor with the apples.
If you are health conscious, then these snack pouches will definitely be a new favorite. With only 100 calories per pouch, you can enjoy any of the flavors they offer guilt-free. Kids and adults alike will look forward to enjoying one during their day!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win Free Smart Flour Foods Gluten Free Pizzas!
- Win the Best Gluten Free Cake Mix Ever!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Win a Box of Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli!
- Win a Kinnikinnick Donut Prize Pack!
- Old Wisconsin Prize Pack Review
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Saffron Road Lentil Chips!
- Win a Big Slice Apples Prize Pack!
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 11-Piece Copper Cookware Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Southern Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Liquid Marijuana
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes