Big Slice Apples Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Big Slice Apples Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Big Slice Apples are a delicious and healthy snack you can take and eat anywhere. The cooked apples come in 17 different flavors. You can rest assured knowing only natural ingredients go into this tasty snack.
Apples have long been a favorite snack for many, but this is the first time I have seen cooked apples marketed as a "take and go" food. The pouches come ready to eat. The apples have a distinct texture that is delicious when eaten on their own. I also found them to be a tasty addition to cereal or oats.
I was amazed by all the incredible flavors Big Slice offers for the apples. They have three different lines of their apples: Pure, Fit, and Luxe. The Pure line is just that, made with simple and fresh ingredients. The Fit line adds an extra bit of nutrition to each packet, giving you a boost before or after exercise. I often struggle to eat the right food before a workout, and these apples are just the type of food your body needs before exerting energy. The Luxe line was my favorite and includes an indulgent or sweet flavor with the apples.
If you are health conscious, then these snack pouches will definitely be a new favorite. With only 100 calories per pouch, you can enjoy any of the flavors they offer guilt-free. Kids and adults alike will look forward to enjoying one during their day!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Packed with flavor and protein, these Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls would be a great snack for kids heading to after-school… Continue reading: "Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls"
- Chance to Win a Dancing Deer Gluten Free Dessert Gift Set!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Win a Veggie Spiral Slicer!
- Win an Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker!
- Win a Feel Good Foods Prize Pack!
- Win a Nature's Kitchen Whisk!
- Chance to Win Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Vanilla Wafers!
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray 3-Piece Chef Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a JK Adams Walnut Whitewash Serving Board!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Urban Farmer Steak Knife Set
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled French Fries
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Rainbow Polka Dot Cake
- Green Chilli Masala
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Paneer Paratha
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Drumsticks Chicken
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes