Bare Snacks Banana Chips Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Bare Snacks Banana Chips come in three different and delicious flavors: Simply Baked, Cinnamon, and Cocoa Dusted. The healthy snacks are made using just bananas and seasoning. They are naturally gluten free and are perfect for snacking on all day long.
Bare Snacks is the perfect name for the company because they only use natural ingredients. The plain variety is made using just bananas and nothing else, while the seasoned bananas are still made with just two ingredients. Without added sugar, oil, or preservatives, they are a healthy snack choice. Plus, no GMO products are used in any of their snacks.
The banana chips are made by baking small slices of fresh banana. They are baked until they are super crispy like a regular chip. The plain chips are delicious on their own or used as a chip for dip. The cinnamon and cocoa flavors add a nice depth of flavor that doesn't overpower the palate.
This is a great snack food for anyone, not just people with a gluten free diet. The best part is that the chips are tasty, and you can eat them guilt-free.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
- Win an Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Accolade 13.5" Wok!
- Win a Nairn's Gluten Free Cookie Prize Pack!
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Udi's Cookie and Bread Line Review
- Chance to Win Aunt Mildred's Fall Soup Gift Basket!
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
- Win a Prize Pack of Ryze Gluten Free Flour Mixes!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mango Mint Cooler
- Mushroom Sukka
- Egg Croquettes
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes