Anolon Accolade 13.5" Wok
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Anolon Accolade 13.5" Wok
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Stir frying a quick meal is simple with the Anolon Accolade 13.5" Wok. This large piece of cookware combines layers of metal and sapphire-reinforced nonstick coating to create a superior cooking surface. The wok comes complete with a stainless steel domed lid.
This wok is built with top-of-the-line materials and it is obvious when you start using it. The hard-anodized aluminum heats quickly and evenly, especially compared with stainless steel and ceramic. A layer of steel is incorporated within the base to make the wok induction-friendly. Anolon created patented Precision Forge technology to ensure the durability of the wok, too. It's designed to strategically place the metal where it’s most needed for efficient heat distribution, even heating, and cookware durability. Thicker metal at the cookware’s base optimizes even heating for the best cooking results, slimmer pan walls optimize efficient heat distribution, and additional metal on the rims add durability and protection from utensils. The addition of strong sapphires into the nonstick material increases the durability even further. It holds up so well, that you can even use metal utensils right on it.
The build of the pan is perfect for making wok recipes. The quick heating means vegetables and meat cook fast and perfectly. The larger surface area of the pan, also means you can make a ton of food, all at once.
Should your food need to go in the oven, there is no need to grab another pan, this one can go right into the oven. It can actually go in ovens up to 500 degrees F so finishing a dish with a little melted cheese is no problem.
Incredibly, the pan and the lid are both dishwasher safe. This takes away from the added stress of needed to clean up after a meal. This wok really does make a weeknight dinner, quick and easy to make!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter for a chance to win Jessica's Natural Foods Granola and Syrup!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win a Trudeau Double Egg Poacher!
- Chance to Win a Mauviel M'steel Wok!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite 9.5" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
- Mrs. Leeper's Gluten Free Pasta Review
- Simple Squares Sampler Review
- Enter to Win the Bare Snacks Prize Pack Giveaway!
- Win a Swiss Diamond EDGE Stir-Fry Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes