Anolon Accolade 13.5" Wok
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Anolon Accolade 13.5" Wok
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Stir frying a quick meal is simple with the Anolon Accolade 13.5" Wok. This large piece of cookware combines layers of metal and sapphire-reinforced nonstick coating to create a superior cooking surface. The wok comes complete with a stainless steel domed lid.
This wok is built with top-of-the-line materials and it is obvious when you start using it. The hard-anodized aluminum heats quickly and evenly, especially compared with stainless steel and ceramic. A layer of steel is incorporated within the base to make the wok induction-friendly. Anolon created patented Precision Forge technology to ensure the durability of the wok, too. It's designed to strategically place the metal where it’s most needed for efficient heat distribution, even heating, and cookware durability. Thicker metal at the cookware’s base optimizes even heating for the best cooking results, slimmer pan walls optimize efficient heat distribution, and additional metal on the rims add durability and protection from utensils. The addition of strong sapphires into the nonstick material increases the durability even further. It holds up so well, that you can even use metal utensils right on it.
The build of the pan is perfect for making wok recipes. The quick heating means vegetables and meat cook fast and perfectly. The larger surface area of the pan, also means you can make a ton of food, all at once.
Should your food need to go in the oven, there is no need to grab another pan, this one can go right into the oven. It can actually go in ovens up to 500 degrees F so finishing a dish with a little melted cheese is no problem.
Incredibly, the pan and the lid are both dishwasher safe. This takes away from the added stress of needed to clean up after a meal. This wok really does make a weeknight dinner, quick and easy to make!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Compact Automatic Bread Maker!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Win a Prize Pack of Canyon Bakehouse Hamburger Buns!
- Win a Frieling Black Cube Saucepan!
- Win a Simple Mills Holiday Baking Set!
- Mrs. Leeper's Gluten Free Pasta Review
- Smude's Sunflower Oil
- Enjoy Life Cookie Prize Pack Review
- Ian's Natural Foods Prize Pack Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso EC300 Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
- Instant Pot Bone Broth
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Gluten-Free Grilled French Toast (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Chocolate Cherry Almond Butter Fudge
- Gluten-Free Grilled French Toast Skewers (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Sweet & Sour Chicken (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Allergy-Free)
- Turkey A La King
- Vegan Greek Dressing and Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Zucchini with Chickpeas, Pesto, and Feta
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes