7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Angies Boomchickapop Popcorn Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Angie's Boomchickapop Popcorn Review
Gifted By: Angie's Artisan Treats
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
I won't lie; Angie's Boomchicapop has been one of my favorite snacks for a long time. Their new flavors, and line of puffs, are just as great as the original popcorn. I had the opportunity to sample the Sea Salt Popcorn, White Cheddar Puffs, and the Sweet and Salty Puffs. Each snack was light and delectable.
The sea salt popcorn from Angie's is their most famous. It is super light, but has good flavor still. It is often hard for me to find a healthy snack that I actually enjoying eating and this sure is it. It is the perfect snack to keep on hand for when a craving hits, for munching on during a movie, or for a group snack.
The line of Angie's Puffs is new to me and I am so happy I was able to discover it. These puffs are almost like a healthy Cheetos puff. The texture is airy and addicting. The White Cheddar variety has the perfect amount of cheesy flavor. It is not overkill like some cheese snacks can be. I loved the Sweet and Salty Puffs are like nothing I have tried before. They taste like a maple syrup puff! I think they are the perfect morning snack to start your day with.
These Boomchickapop snacks don't just taste great; they are also made without GMO products, gluten, or trans-fat! I love that a healthy snack can actually taste so good. I know I will be stocking up on bags for my home, office, and even car!
Read NextSilchef Silicone Baking Mat Set
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
May 13, 2015
I definitely kept making excuses to go to the kitchen throughout the day just so I could grab another handful of the popcorn. Delicious!
May 13, 2015
Wouldn't have guessed that these treats were gluten free!
May 13, 2015
A tasty snack.
May 13, 2015
Boom ChickaPop Popcorn is delicious! It's the perfect snack in the afternoon when you're looking for a something to fill the void before dinner that doesn't have a lot of calories. A no-guilt treat!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Skillet Apple Crisp
For a fresh and tasty addition to your dining room table, try Skillet Apple Crisp. Unlike most apple crisp recipes, this one has a… Continue reading: "Skillet Apple Crisp"
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Toufayan Gluten Free Wraps Review
- Chance to Win a Dancing Deer Gluten Free Dessert Gift Set!
- Win a Smart Planet Ultrathin SaladBook Storage Set!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 6-inch Prep Knife!
- Win a Prize Pack of Ellyndale Instant Quinoa in a Cup!
- Win a Stasher Food Storage Bag!
- Chance to Win a WUSTHOF Asian Utility Knife!
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Cosmos Creations Swag Bag Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Broccoli Waldorf Salad
- Roasted Beet Dip
- Honey Whipped Feta Dip
- Easy Jalapeño Poppers
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes