- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Amy's Gluten Free Meals
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Amy's Gluten Free Meals
Provided by Amy's Kitchen
Reviewed by Amy Finn
As you know, sometimes it's difficult to cook a great tasting gluten-free meal, especially if that meal is bread or pasta-based. When you are trying to make something that traditionally contains gluten, it doesn't always come out just right when you make it gluten-free. Amy's Gluten-Free Meals takes all of this doubt and uncertainty and tosses it out the window. They make delicious tasting gluten-free foods. Their frozen entries, burritos, and bowls are wonderfully flavorful; you'd have no idea that they are gluten-free if it didn't say so on the packaging. Better yet, everything the make is organic and a lot of it is vegan, too. Anyone can enjoy these awesome products, and everyone will enjoy them.
The Gluten-Free Tofu Scramble Breakfast Wrap was a great meal. It was full of wonderful flavor, and the texture was also amazing. The gluten-free tortilla that wrapped up all the wonderful, organic ingredients complemented the flavors and didn't distract from them. You can pick it up for a great meal on the go or take a fork and knife to it and eat it at your desk at work. No matter how you decide to devour this delicious gluten-free wrap, you are sure to enjoy it. Nothing needs to be added; the wrap is perfect as is.
You can find Amy's products in your local grocery store; they are stocked at Targets as well so it's super easy to find delicious, gluten-free meals when you're in a rush. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be ready in minutes with the help of Amy's Gluten-Free Meals.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cannellini Bean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
"Cannellini Bean Salad features sun-dried tomatoes, Kalamata olives, and fresh herbs in a light dressing. Its easy to make with only 6… Continue reading: "Cannellini Bean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes"
- Tastefully Simple Gluten Free Beer Bread Mix Review
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Bread Pan!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set!
- Snikiddy Snacks Review
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
- Win a Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker!
- Enter to Win a Sampler of Biena Chickpea Snacks!
- Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Goat Cheese Pesto
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- Zucchini Enchilada Roll Ups
- Homemade Wendy’s Frosty
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes