Among Friends Hand-Crafted Baking Mixes Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Among Friends Gluten Free Baking Mixes are made with natural and gluten free ingredients. Their cookie mixes are easy to assemble with just a couple of simple ingredients. They make six delicious cookie mixes. The cookies come out perfectly chewy and flavorful, just like a good cookie should.
These cookies mixes are just as simple to use as any gluten filled mix. There are no odd ingredients you need to supply, just butter, eggs, and vanilla extract, similar to most boxed mixes. You can assemble and bake the cookies in less than 20 minutes; it doesn't get easier than that.
The cookies come out super thick and chewy, just how I like them! My favorite cookie mix was the Darcy’s Delish Old Fashioned Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. The oatmeal adds a nice element to the texture of the cookies and the chocolate chips are divine and burst in your mouth. I also loved the CJs Double Chocolate Cookie Mix. The chocolatey flavors are rich and divine.
I love that these mixes are made with all recognizable and simple ingredients. They don't use GMOs and they are committed to using whole grains. This is a product you can feel good about using and enjoy eating!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Compact Automatic Bread Maker!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Win Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust!
- Win a Prize Pack of Canyon Bakehouse Hamburger Buns!
- Win a Frieling Black Cube Saucepan!
- Win a Simple Mills Holiday Baking Set!
- Mrs. Leeper's Gluten Free Pasta Review
- Smude's Sunflower Oil
- Enjoy Life Cookie Prize Pack Review
- Ian's Natural Foods Prize Pack Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso EC300 Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
- Instant Pot Bone Broth
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Gluten-Free Grilled French Toast (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Chocolate Cherry Almond Butter Fudge
- Gluten-Free Grilled French Toast Skewers (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Sweet & Sour Chicken (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Allergy-Free)
- Turkey A La King
- Vegan Greek Dressing and Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Zucchini with Chickpeas, Pesto, and Feta
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes